Le Rustique Camembert 250g
over 2 weeks *
Game opened to UK residents only. No purchase necessary. Terms and conditions apply and viewable at www.lerustiquedeprintemps.com. Online entry from 25.03.2015 until 30.06.2015.
Keep refrigerated between +8ºC - +4ºC
Preparation and Usage
To enjoy Le Rustique Camembert at its best, remove from the fridge an hour before serving.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
Use by: See Side
Made in Normandy (France)
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Fingers of hot garlic toast dunked into melted parchment-baked cheese are great for parties.
Sofa-side nibbles for cosy autumn evenings spent in front of a good film.
You can't beat a fresh baguette with a hunk of cheese, but if you want to put on a show choose and oozy aged camembert and combine with chicory and a spicy tomato chutney.
Everyone knows honey and cheese is a combo made in heaven. We dolloped some of our Smoked Chilli Honey onto a Camembert before baking it. For more recipe ideas and inspiration visit http://gran.luchito.com/recipes-and-ideas
With its unique 'nutty-sweet' flavour and satisfying crunch, Fenland celery is the ideal edible spoon with which to eat this gorgeously gooey Camembert.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Aug-2016 at 02:18. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.