Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce 290ml
Aplish me, splash me, glug me!
SINCE 1837, WE HAVE BEEN MAKING OUR FAMOUS SAUCE WITH AN EXPERT BLEND OF INGREDIENTS THAT TAKE A FULL 18 MONTHS TO MATURE TO GIVE US THAT UNIQUE FULL FLAVOUR.
Just a dash makes all the difference.
MATURED 18 MONTHS.
No artificial colours or preservatives.
Kosher - KLBD - FISH.
REACH FOR THE LEA & PERRINS NEXT TIME YOU'RE COOKING AND JUST...
DASH SOME INTO YOUR SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE.
SHAKE IT INTO YOUR STEWS OR CASSEROLES.
SPLASH SOME INTO YOUR STIR-FRY.
FOR MORE IDEAS AND INSPIRATION GO TO WWW.LEAANDPERRINS.COM.
- Brands: Lea & Perrins
Lea & Perrins
Please shake before use
Preparation and Usage
PLEASE SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE, SOME SEDIMENTATION OF INGREDIENTS MAY OCCUR.
Country of Origin
Lea & Perrins,
3 Midland Road,
Bottle - Glass - Widely Recycled
No artificial colours or preservatives
Full Product Name:
Made in Worcester
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Malt Vinegar (from Barley), Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies (Fish), Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spice, Flavourings
A contemporary classic with a Finnish twist. Contains 2 units of alcohol per serve.
Homemade bois boudran dipping sauce cranks the flavour up a notch in this fabulous take on a classic British picnic snack. Galton uses quail eggs however hen eggs will work just as well.
There's nothing like a plate of sticky ribs fresh off the barbecue. Josh Eggleton demonstrates how remarkably simple they are to prepare, coating the ribs in a ketchup, soy sauce and black treacle marinade.
This spicy buttermilk marinade makes chicken that will melt in your mouth.
Panko breadcrumbs give a lighter, flakier crunch to these gorgeous skewers.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 08-Feb-2016 at 03:46. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.