Les Dauphins Cotes du Rhone Village 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£8.99 per 75cl
'Les Dauphins' represents all that is good about the heritage of classic French wine. The term Villages signifies that it comes from specific quality villages in the Rhône and is a step up in quality. Expect classic Côtes du Rhône, bursting with ripe summer fruits, all backed up with rich, spicy, peppery flavours. Great with all red meats especially beef and lamb or ideal if you like a glass of red with character.
Alc 13.5% vol
10.1 UK Units
- Brands: Les Dauphins
- Grape Varieties: Grenache
- Countries: Rhone
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: Red
Grenache, Shiraz/Syrah, Carignan, Mourvèdre
Deep red color. Complex and aromatic with a black pepper and blueberry fragrance. Full bodied and constistant with rounded tanins, complex and rich finish
Great with all red meats especially beef and lamb or ideal if you like a glass of red with character
Cellier des dauphins
This wine comes from the region known as "The gateway to the Mediterranean" which, as the name suggests, is the area at the southern of the Rhône Valley
Located in the South of the Côtes du Rhône, the vineyard is planted on chalky-clay slopes at an altitude of 150-400 metres
60% Grenache 30% Syrah, 5 % Mourvèdre, 5 % Carignan / Trellis system: "Gobelet" for the Grenache grapes & "Guyot" for the Syrah grapes/ 25% hand harvest and 75% machine harvest at full maturity/ Fermentation in small temperature-controlled tanks during 2-3 weeks
Management of the vineyard in respect of the environment: minimal use of any chemical intervention in the form of fertilisers and pesticides and then only on a strict 'as needs' basis
Country of Origin
Pack - Glass
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.