Lily's Kitchen Proper Dog Food Goose & Duck Feast with Fruits 400g
Price per 100g: 62.3p
Goose and duck feast with fruits
Welcome to Lily's Kitchen. We believe pets should eat proper food. That's why we've sourced many of our ingredients from organic farms, and have a team made up of cooks, nutritionists, vets and Lily (our chief taster). The love you'd put into a Sunday roast for your family, we've put it into a meal for your dog. We've created many new recipes; you'll find one of Lily's favourites in this tin. It has no artificial colours or preservatives, and no soya or wheat either; only the nutrients and vitamins a dog needs to be brighter and happier.
This food is made whole ingredients. No rendered meats or derivatives, nothing genetically modified, no artificial preservatives, colours, taste enhancers or sweeteners. No wheat, corn or soya.
We believe pets should eat proper food which is why our recipes are made from wholesome, natural ingredients. The love and care you'd put into dinner for your family, we've put into this meal for your dog. Our team is made of cooks, nutritionists, vets, dog lovers and of course Lily - our chief taster. Our food is made with delicious ingredients and beneficial herbs from nature's healing garden. These all provide the nutrition your dog needs to be brighter and happier.
This is a Holistic Complete Food.
Feed once of twice per day and ideally at room temperature.
- Small dogs: 0.5 - 1 tin per day
- Medium dogs: 1 - 1.5 tins per day
- Large dogs: 1.5 - 2.5 tins per day
A bowl of fresh water should be nearby
Preparation and Usage
Feed once or twice per day and ideally at room temperature. A bowl of fresh water should be nearby.
See pack for full feeding instructions.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
PO Box 59287,
Vale of Health,
Pack - Recyclable
Free From Wheat
63% Fresh Meat: Goose 32%, Duck 31%, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Apple 3%, Blueberries 2%, Ground Flaxseed, Omega 3 & 6, Botanical Herbs: Milk Thistle, Cleavers, Nettles, Rosehips, Golden Rod, Dandelion Root, Burdock Root, Marigold Flowers, Kelp, Aniseed, Alfalfa, Celery Seed
Free From Wheat
Free From Corn (Maize)
Free From Soya\Soybeans
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents...per 100g:|
|Zinc sulphate monohydrate||15mg/kg|
|Manganese sulphate monohydrate||3mg/kg|
|Calcium iodate anhydrous||750mcg/kg|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.