Lily's Kitchen Proper Dog Food Homestyle Chicken & Turkey Casserole 400g
At Lily's Kitchen, we believe pets deserve to eat proper food that's full of nourishing ingredients. That's why we work closely with vets and nutritionists to create exceptional recipes, all given the paw of approval by our border terrier, Lily. You can trust each recipe to be expertly created and full of healthy, natural ingredients to provide the ultimate nourishment for your dog - and ours!
As this product is made using natural ingredients, its colour and texture may vary from batch to batch. We use butcher-quality ingredients and therefore this product very rarely may contain small bones.
Preparation and Usage
This is a complete food for adult dogs. Feed once or twice per day and ideally at room temperature. A bowl of fresh water should be nearby.
Daily Feeding Guidelines
Please see additional image for feeding guide.
Requirements depend on the amount of exercise, age, breed and environment variation. The chart can be used as a general guide, together with good sense and experience. For overweight dogs, daily amounts should be based on target weight not actual weight.
Return To Address
For help and advice on our recipes and their benefits please visit www.lilyskitchen.co.uk or call us on 0845 680 5459
PO Box 59287,
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
PO Box 59287,
Packing - Recyclable
No artificial additives
Full Product Name:
Proper Food for Dogs Chicken & Turkey Casserole
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, refrigerate and use within 2 days.
For best before see base of tin.
Made in the EU
Free From Soya, Free From Wheat
60% Freshly Prepared: Chicken (45%), Turkey (15%), Organic Carrots, Organic Squash, Organic Pearl Barley, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Apples, Organic Broccoli, Organic Peas, Organic Blueberries, Vitamins & Minerals, Flaxseed (Source of Omega 3 & 6), Botanical Herbs: Golden Rod, Nettle, Aniseed, Rosehips, Marigold Petals, Cleavers, Kelp, Alfalfa, Milk Thistle, Dandelion Root, Burdock Root, Celery Seeds
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents... per 100g:|
|Crude Fats and Oils||6.4%|
|Nutritional Additives (per kg)...|
|Vitamin D3||200 IU|
|Vitamin E||30 mg|
|Zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate||15 mg|
|Manganous chelate of amino acids hydrate||3 mg|
|Iodine as calcium iodate||0,75 mg|
|Organic selenium S.cerevisiae CNCM I-3060||0,03 mg|
|Natural Cassia Gum||2,900 mg/kg|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Aug-2016 at 02:09. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.