Lily's Kitchen Proper Dog Food Organic Beef & Spelt Supper 150g
86p per 100g
Organic beef & spelt supper
A holistic, organic, complete food for dogs
A delicious organic recipe for your dog made with lots of organic meat, vegetables, herbs.
We use organic spelt in this recipe, which is an ancient grain full of nutrition, highly digestible and with a low glycaemic index.
We add organic Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) which provides a range of important micronutrients. Alfalfa contains phytoestrogens that can help prevent osteoporosis and cancer. For older dogs, Alfalfa can be helpful for joint mobility and arthritis. Alfalfa can also be helpful in treating bladder irritation due to overly acidic urine. A wonderful herb from nature's medicine cabinet!
Cleavers is helpful as a blood cleanser, it helps keep the skin healthy and is a good overall tonic to maintain good health.
Kelp is added for shiny coats, healthy teeth and gums, it also helps good kidney function and is wonderful for overall health. It is packed with naturally occurring vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
Spirulina provides organic phytonutrients that can help boost the immune system to keep your dog as healthy as possible.
Feed once or twice per day and ideally at room temperature.
- Small Dog - 1-2 trays per day
- Medium Dog - 2-3 trays per day
- Large Dog - 4-5 trays per day
A bowl of fresh water should be nearby
Preparation and Usage
Feeding instruction: Food should be served at room temperature. Always ensure your dog has an adequate supply of fresh water. Feeding guidelines vary according to size, age and activity.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
PO Box 59287,
Vale of Health,
Tray & Heat Sealed
Pack - Recyclable
Produced from 100% controlled Organic farming (Meat content 55% including: Organic Beef 50% and Organic Pork 5%), Vegetables 4% (Organic Carrots and Organic Peas), Organic Spelt, Organic Alfalfa, Organic Cleavers, Organic Spirulina, Organic Kelp, Vitamins and Minerals
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents:|
|Crude Oil & Fats||5.0%|
|Nutritional Additives (per kg):|
|Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol)||15 mg|
|Copper (as Copper Sulphate)||1 mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||20 mg|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.