Lily's Kitchen Proper Dog Food Organic Beef & Spelt Supper 150g
86.7p per 100g
Organic beef & spelt supper
A holistic, organic, complete food for dogs
A delicious organic recipe for your dog made with lots of organic meat, vegetables, herbs.
We use organic spelt in this recipe, which is an ancient grain full of nutrition, highly digestible and with a low glycaemic index.
We add organic Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) which provides a range of important micronutrients. Alfalfa contains phytoestrogens that can help prevent osteoporosis and cancer. For older dogs, Alfalfa can be helpful for joint mobility and arthritis. Alfalfa can also be helpful in treating bladder irritation due to overly acidic urine. A wonderful herb from nature's medicine cabinet!
Cleavers is helpful as a blood cleanser, it helps keep the skin healthy and is a good overall tonic to maintain good health.
Kelp is added for shiny coats, healthy teeth and gums, it also helps good kidney function and is wonderful for overall health. It is packed with naturally occurring vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
Spirulina provides organic phytonutrients that can help boost the immune system to keep your dog as healthy as possible.
Feed once or twice per day and ideally at room temperature.
Please see additional image for feeding guide.
- Small Dog - 1-2 trays per day
- Medium Dog - 2-3 trays per day
- Large Dog - 4-5 trays per day
A bowl of fresh water should be nearby
Preparation and Usage
Feeding instructions: Food should be served at room temperature. A bowl of fresh water should be nearby.
See pack for feeding guidelines.
Return To Address
PO Box 59287,
0845 680 5459
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
PO Box 59287,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
A complete food for adult dogs with no artificial ingredients
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, refrigerate and use within 2 days.
For Best Before / Batch Number see side of container.
Made in the EU
Organic Farmers & Growers - Certified Organic, UKP0460, Certified B Corporation
Organic pet food, certified by Organic Farmers & Growers and AT-BIO-301 according to the Austrian food code, chapter A8, current version
54%: Organic Beef 36%, Organic Chicken 14%, Organic Pork 4%, Organic Vegetables 5% (Organic Carrots and Organic Peas), Organic Spelt, Vitamins and Chelated Minerals, Organic Alfalfa, Organic Cleavers, Organic Kelp, Organic Spirulina
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents:|
|Crude Oil & Fats||6.0%|
|Nutritional Additives (per kg):|
|Vitamin D||140 IU|
|Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||34mg|
|Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||2mg|
|Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||1.6mg|
|Calcium Iodate Anhydrous||0.47mg|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.