Lime Juice essential Waitrose 125ml
Currently experiencing Supply Issues
over 1 month *
Price per 100ml: 36.8p
Store in a cool dry place, shake well before use and refrigerate after opening
Shake well before use.
Preparation and Usage
Shake well before use.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
Store in a cool dry place and refrigerate after opening.
For best before end date see side of bottle.
Produced in Italy
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Lime Juice from Concentrate, Essential Lime Oil, Preservative Potassium Metabisulphite
Providing something hot to eat is the hardest challenge (on the run), and although flasks of soup provide scope for spillage and mess, I fell they are worth the risk. This soup - my all-time most-requested - has the bonus, too of being so simple to make, you can do it while you stumble about the kitchen at breakfast. While you can make it with pesto from a jar, the difference when you use the "fresh" stuff in a tub that you find in chiller cabinets in the supermarkets is astonishing. I think soups taste better made in a blender rather than a food processor, and it's best to use a blender which has a central plug in the lid that you can remove to stop pressure building up - which, in turn, prevents you getting soup all over you or your walls. That would not be a good start to the day.
A zingy oriental duck salad that is easy to cook and prepare. Makes a fantastic alternative to more traditional duck dishes.
A classic cocktail. A sophisticated combination of Grey Goose L'Orange with cranberry, orange liqueur and a hint of lime. Contains 1.4 units of alcohol per serving,
Whiting is a brilliant white fish which is increasingly finding its way onto fine-dining menus. If you cannot find it, use cod or haddock. Making the sweet chilli dip is optional, but is superior to any shop-bought variety.
A fiery twist on a classic cocktail. How many drops of tabasco can you manage?
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.