Linda McCartney 6 Frozen Vegetarian Sausages 300g
The McCartney Family
Linda McCartney was a photographer, mother and food pioneer who turned her own passion for good and tasty food into innovative and groundbreaking products like this one.
Cooking Instructions - General. All cooking appliances vary, timings are to be used as a guideline only. Please adjust times accordingly. For best results always cook from frozen. Ensure food is piping hot and cooked through prior to serving. Remove outer packaging.; Grill - From Frozen. Preheat grill and wire rack to a moderate heat. Place sausages on the wire rack and grill for 10-12 minutes (2 sausages) or 15 minutes (6 sausages), turning occasionally.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Conventional oven: Preheat oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4. Place sausages onto a preheated baking tray and cook in the centre of the oven for 15 minutes (2 sausages) or 18-20 minutes (6 sausages), turning occasionally.
Fan oven: Preheat oven to 160°C. Place sausages onto a preheated baking tray and cook in the centre of the oven for 15 minutes (2 sausages) or 18-20 minutes (6 sausages), turning occasionally.
Preparation and Usage
We find these sausages irresistible with a great big dollop of mash, oodles of onion gravy and some steamed green beans.
Country of Origin
Linda McCartney Foods,
Carton - Card - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Seasoned vegetarian sausages made with rehydrated textured wheat protein.
Keep frozen -18°C or below. Do not refreeze.
Best before end: see side of pack
Made in Britain
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Rehydrated Textured Wheat Protein (84%), Palm Oil, Seasoning (Sulphites) (Dextrose, Salt, Flavourings, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Colour: Red Iron Oxide), Rusk (Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Raising Agent: Ammonium Hydrogen Carbonate), Pea Protein, Rapeseed Oil, Stabiliser: Methyl Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Sunflower Oil
|Typical Values||(as consumed) per 100g||(as consumed) per 2 grilled sausages (92g)|
|(of which saturates)||3.6g||3.3g|
|(of which sugars)||2.6g||2.4g|
|Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
This recipe is based on a very old Sussex recipe known as ‘Hikers' brunch’ or Sussex Sausage Rolls. You can use other fillings to make the rolls really interesting and a surprise to bite into. Good food when you’re on the move, they are useful to take if you have an early start to eat part way through your journey.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Nov-2015 at 00:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.