Linda McCartney 6 Frozen Vegetarian Sausages 300g
The McCartney Family
Linda McCartney was a photographer, mother and food pioneer who turned her own passion for good and tasty food into innovative and groundbreaking products like this one.
Cooking Instructions - General. Cooking instructions given are for 2 sausages. For best results always cook from frozen. All cooking appliances vary; timings are to be used as a guideline only. Please adjust times accordingly. Ensure food is piping hot and cooked through prior to serving. Remove outer packaging. Grill for best results.; Grill - From Frozen. Preheat grill and wire rack to a moderate heat. Place sausages on the wire rack and grill for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Preheat oven to 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas Mark 4. Place sausages onto a preheated baking tray and cook in the centre of the oven for 15 minutes turning occasionally.
Preparation and Usage
We find these sausages irresistible with a great big dollop of mash, oodles of onion gravy and some steamed green beans.
Return To Address
Please Get in Touch:
Here at Linda McCartney's we are passionate about our delicious vegetarian products and we would love to hear from you.
0800 626 697
Linda McCartney Foods,
Country of Origin
Linda McCartney Foods,
Carton - Card - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Seasoned Vegetarian Sausages Made with Rehydrated Textured Soya Protein.
Keep frozen -18°C or below. Do not refreeze.
Made in Britain
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Soya, Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Rehydrated textured Soya Protein (64%), Water, Soya Protein Concentrate, Palm Oil, Seasoning (Sulphites) (Dextrose, Salt, Flavourings, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Colour: Red Iron Oxide), Rapeseed Oil, Rusk (Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Raising Agent: Ammonium Bicarbonate), Stabiliser: Methyl Cellulose, Tomato Purée, Salt
|Typical Values||(grilled as per instructions) per 100g||(grilled as per instructions) per 2 sausages|
|(of which saturates)||1.9g||1.8g|
|(of which sugars)||1.5g||1.3g|
|Pack contains 3 servings|
This recipe is based on a very old Sussex recipe known as ‘Hikers' brunch’ or Sussex Sausage Rolls. You can use other fillings to make the rolls really interesting and a surprise to bite into. Good food when you’re on the move, they are useful to take if you have an early start to eat part way through your journey.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Apr-2016 at 05:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.