Offer - Lindeman's Bin 65 Chardonnay 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £5.99
Our winemaking team has crafted this smooth, full flavoured wine from ripe Chardonnay grapes.
Internationally recognised as one of the best value-for-money wines around the world and renowned for consistency and quality. If you enjoy this style of wine you will love Bin 50 Shiraz & Bin 40 Merlot.
The story of Lindemans started in 1843. That was the year Dr. Henry Lindeman planted his first vines in the Hunter Valley. Lindemans has continued to consistently create award-winning wines, making it one of the most respected and enduring winemakers The fruits from this wine are sourced from the best parcels of fruit each vintage, from a wide array of premium growing areas throughout the southern states of Australia. The fruit is ripe and shows good Chardonnay varietal character. Parcels of this wine were matured with seasoned French and American oak. "Superb intensity of flavour and a totally ‘honest' palate, there is seriously clever oak integration here. Superb - my favourite Bin 65 ever." Matthew Jukes - May 2008.
- Brands: Lindemans
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Countries: New South Wales
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: Less than £6
- Wine Cellar: White
This wine can be enjoyed now or carefully stored for up to 2 years from purchase.
This soft smooth Chardonnay with its delightful melon and peach flavours is one of the best-value wines available.
Serve chilled with a creamy chicken pasta dish.
The story of Lindeman's started in 1843. That was the year Dr. Henry Lindeman planted his first vines in the Hunter Valley. Lindeman's has continued to consistently create award-winning wines, making it one of the most respected and enduring winemakers.
The fruits from this wine are sourced from the best parcels of fruit each vintage, from a wide array of premium growing areas throughout the southern states of Australia.
The fruit is ripe and shows good Chardonnay varietal character. Parcels of this wine were matured with seasoned French and American oak.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced and Bottled by:
Pack - Glass
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.