Linwoods Milled Flaxseed Almonds, Brazil & Q10 360g
over 1 month *
£1.53 per 100g
Whether you are adding to porridge or cereal, stirring into yoghurt, or sprinkling on a salad, simply adding a spoonful or two gives your meal a nutrient-packed pick me up!
Co-Q10 occurs naturally in the body but natural production declines with age and so dietary sources are important to help maintain adequate levels.
Our healthy super foods are cold milled to aid quick and easy absorption into the body, so you can feel the immediate nutritional benefit in your diet, naturally.
Health Benefits Include:
Omega 3 (ALA) - Essential fatty acid which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
Selenium - Required for the normal function of the immune system and to provide protection of cells and tissues from oxidative damage.
Iron - Important for oxygen transport in the body and the formation of red blood cells.
Zinc - Necessary for immune system function and antioxidant protection of body cells and tissues from oxidative stress.
Magnesium - Beneficial for healthy bones and teeth and aids in proper muscle function, nervous system function and energy metabolism.
Great taste gold 2010, Delicious & nutritious!, 5.4g fibre per 30g, 4.9g omega 3 per 30g, Source of iron, zinc, magnesium & selenium, No added sugar - contains naturally occurring sugars, Nutritionally dense to support a balanced diet & active lifestyle!, Healthy super foods, Nurture by nature, Gluten, dairy, yeast and GMO free, Suitable for coeliacs, Suitable for vegetarian & vegan diets
Further Information"Try our tasty recipe ideas
For more info go to: www.linwoodshealthfoods.com
Or visit out facebook page linwoodssuperfoods
Or follow us @ linwoodsfoods"
Keep refrigerated after opening. Use within 45 days of opening.
Also Suitable for freezing.
Our tasty and nutritious healthy superfoods can be added to complement any meal at any time of the day.
- Breakfast: Cereal, Porridge, Fruit Juice, Smoothies, Scrambled Eggs.
- Lunch: Salads, Soup, Yoghurt, Fruit.
- Evening: Stirfry, Casseroles, Curry, Omelette, Sauces.
We recommend 30g = Two dessert spoonfuls daily
Preparation and Usage
Add to any meal at any time of the day:
Breakfast - Jump start your day, add to: Porridge, Hot or Cold Cereals, Granola, Muffins, Yoghurt, Fruit, Fruit or Vegetable Smoothies, Fruit Juice, Scrambled Eggs.
Lunch - For a delicious and nutritious lunch add to: Salads, Soup, Yoghurt, Fruit, Sandwiches, Salad Dressing, Cottage Cheese, Wraps.
Dinner - For a nutritious and tasty boost to your evening meal, add to: Stir-fry, Casseroles, Curry, Omelette, Sauces, Pasta, Rice Dishes, Casseroles, Stuffing, Sauces, Cous Cous, Baked Potatoes.
Add to any meal or snack or when baking!
30g = two heaped dessert spoonfuls.
Country of Origin
Produce of more than one country
190 Monaghan Road,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Almonds, Contains Brazil Nuts, Free From Dairy, Free From Gluten, May Contain Sesame, May Contain Soya, Contains Walnuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
70% Flaxseed, 10% Almonds, 10% Brazil Nuts, 10% Walnuts, Waxy Maize Starch, Co-Enzyme Q10
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 30g|
|Energy kJ||2309 kJ||693 kJ|
|Energy kcal||559 kcal||168 kcal|
|Of which: Saturates||6.1g||1.83g|
|Of which: Sugars||2.8g||0.84g|
|Vitamin E||3.17mg 26%||0.95mg 8%|
|Thiamin||0.48mg 44%||0.14mg 13%|
|Vitamin B6||0.21mg 15%||0.06mg 4%|
|Potassium||650mg 33%||195mg 10%|
|Calcium||230mg 29%||69mg 9%|
|Phosphorus||455mg 65%||136.5mg 20%|
|Magnesium||330mg 88%||99mg 26%|
|Iron||5.96mg 43%||1.79mg 13%|
|Zinc||4.42mg 44%||1.33mg 13%|
|Selenium||91µg 165%||27µg 49%|
|*RI = Reference intake|
|Omega 3 (Alpha-linolenic Acid)||14.6g||4.38g|
|H-ORAC value (antioxidant value)||4600 ORAC||1380 ORAC|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.