Linwoods Milled Flaxseed Almonds, Brazil & Q10 360g
over 1 month *
Milled flaxseed, almonds, brazil nuts, walnuts & Q10.
Contains Vitamin E which plays a role in the ongoing production of CoQ10. 30mg of Q10 per serving. High Bio-availability.
Recommend two dessert spoonfuls (30g) daily.
Try adding to porridge, cereal, salad, fruit, yoghurt, smoothies or any meal at any time of the day.
Q10 - Occurs naturally in the body but natural products declines with age and so dietary sources are important to help maintain adequate levels. Co-Q10 contributes to the production of energy in every cell in the body. It is also a highly effective antioxidant which assists in eliminating excess free radicals that can cause damage to cells and body tissues.
This product is cold milled for quick and easy absorption so you can feel the immediate benefits of a range of healthy properties.
Health Benefits include:
- Omega-3: Essential fatty acid used by the body and may help to maintain a healthy heart.
- Selenium: Required for the normal function of the immune system and to provide protection of cells and tissues from oxidative damage.
- Magnesium: Beneficial for healthy bones and teeth and aids in proper muscle and nerve function and energy metabolism.
- Dietary Fibre: Help maintain healthy bowel regularity and may assist in lowering cholesterol.
- Iron: An integral part of many proteins and enzymes that maintain good health. Important for the oxygen transport and the reproduction of red blood cells.
- Vitamin E: A highly effective antioxidant and beneficial for maintaining healthy hair, skin and nails.
For more info go to: www.linwoodshealthfoods.com
Or visit out facebook page linwoodssuperfoods
Or follow us @ linwoodsfoods
Keep refrigerated after opening. Use within 45 days of opening.
Also Suitable for freezing.
Our tasty and nutritious healthy superfoods can be added to complement any meal at any time of the day.
- Breakfast: Cereal, Porridge, Fruit Juice, Smoothies, Scrambled Eggs.
- Lunch: Salads, Soup, Yoghurt, Fruit.
- Evening: Stirfry, Casseroles, Curry, Omelette, Sauces.
We recommend 30g = Two dessert spoonfuls daily
Preparation and Usage
Add to any meal at any time of the day:
Breakfast - Jump start your day, add to: Porridge, Hot or Cold Cereals, Granola, Muffins, Yoghurt, Fruit, Fruit or Vegetable Smoothies, Fruit Juice, Scrambled Eggs.
Lunch - For a delicious and nutritious lunch add to: Salads, Soup, Yoghurt, Fruit, Sandwiches, Salad Dressing, Cottage Cheese, Wraps.
Dinner - For a nutritious and tasty boost to your evening meal, add to: Stir-fry, Casseroles, Curry, Omelette, Sauces, Pasta, Rice Dishes, Casseroles, Stuffing, Sauces, Cous Cous, Baked Potatoes.
Add to any meal or snack or when baking!
30g = two heaped dessert spoonfuls.
Country of Origin
Produce of more than one country
190 Monaghan Road,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Almonds, Contains Brazil Nuts, Free From Dairy, Free From Gluten, May Contain Sesame, May Contain Soya, Contains Walnuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
70% Flaxseed, 10% Almonds, 10% Brazil Nuts, 10% Walnuts, Waxy Maize Starch, Co-Enzyme Q10
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 30g|
|Energy kJ||2309 kJ||693 kJ|
|Energy kcal||559 kcal||168 kcal|
|Of which: Saturates||6.1g||1.83g|
|Of which: Sugars||2.8g||0.84g|
|Vitamin E||3.17mg 26%||0.95mg 8%|
|Thiamin||0.48mg 44%||0.14mg 13%|
|Vitamin B6||0.21mg 15%||0.06mg 4%|
|Potassium||650mg 33%||195mg 10%|
|Calcium||230mg 29%||69mg 9%|
|Phosphorus||455mg 65%||136.5mg 20%|
|Magnesium||330mg 88%||99mg 26%|
|Iron||5.96mg 43%||1.79mg 13%|
|Zinc||4.42mg 44%||1.33mg 13%|
|Selenium||91µg 165%||27µg 49%|
|*RI = Reference intake|
|Omega 3 (Alpha-linolenic Acid)||14.6g||4.38g|
|H-ORAC value (antioxidant value)||4600 ORAC||1380 ORAC|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-May-2015 at 01:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.