Listerine Smart Rinse Mild Mint for Kids 6+ 500ml
Alcohol & sugar free mouthwash
For Kids 6+
- Fun & easy way to protect teeth
- Helps protect against cavities
- Cleans what brushing misses
Listerine Smart Rinse is a fluoride mouthwash that helps protect your child's teeth against cavities when used twice daily after brushing.
- Contains fluoride, which strengthens teeth and reduces cavities by up to 40% more than brushing alone.
- Kills bad bacteria, a major cause of plaque and gum disease.
- Goes around the whole mouth, reaching teeth, gums and tongue. It attracts and tints the bits that brushing misses, showing your child the proof in the sink.
- Brands: Listerine
Store below 30°C.
Keep out of reach of children.
Directions: Use twice daily after brushing. Remove cap and squeeze bottle, filling to 10 ml line. Pour into cap. Rinse around mouth for 60 seconds, then spit out. Supervise your child to minimise swallowing.
- Not to be used by children under six.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not use if bottle seal is broken.
- If using fluoride supplements consult your dentist
Preparation and Usage
Directions: Use twice daily after brushing. Remove cap and squeeze bottle, filling to 10ml line. Pour into a cup. Rinse around mouth for 60 seconds, then spit out. Supervise your child to minimise swallowing. Replace cap promptly after use.
Not to be used by children under six.
Do not swallow. Do not use if bottle seal is broken.
If using fluoride supplements consult your dentist.
Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Johnson & Johnson Limited
Aqua, Sorbitol, Aroma, Phosphoric Acid, Sucralose, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Sodium Fluoride, Menthol, Disodium Phosphate, CI 15985, CI 42090.
Contains Sodium Fluoride (0.22% w/v 100 ppm F).
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Feb-2015 at 02:00. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.