Offer - Little Dish 1 Year + Beef Lasagne 200g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 14)*
We make our lasagne with British beef mince, yummy veg, free range egg pasta and a béchamel sauce.
When Hillary was expecting her first child, she noticed that no-one was making fresh, proper meals for toddlers that parents could buy in the shops. So she set out to create a range of delicious, healthy meals just like Mums make in their own kitchens using only 100% natural ingredients and no added salt or sugar.
Nutritionist Approved: We work with nutritionist and Mum, Lucy Jones, to ensure that every Little Dish pot or pie is a perfectly nutritionally balanced little meal for toddlers - low in salt, no added sugar, at least 1 of 5 a day, a source of protein and balanced for energy and fat. And every Little Dish recipe is given the thumbs up by our Tiny Tasters and their Mums before it leaves the kitchen.
Little Dish is proud to have won the coveted Mumsnet Rated badge as well as the Loved by Parents top award for the Best Toddler Food Range for the last 6 years running.
Facebook Little Dish
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Once defrosted do not refreeze.
Cooking Instructions - General. Our beef lasagne is best cooked in the oven. Please do not reheat. These are guidelines only. Always test the temperature before serving.; Microwave - From Chilled. 1. Take off the card sleeve and pierce the film in a few places
2. Put on a microwaveable plate and cook for 1 min 30 sec at 800W or 1 min 20 sec at 900W.
3. Let your pot stand for 1 min and then cook for another 1 min at 800W or 900W.
4. When it's ready, let it rest for 2 mins in the microwave and then peel off the easy peel film and serve.; Microwave - From Frozen. 1. Take off the card sleeve and pierce the film in a few places
2. Put on a microwaveable plate and cook for 2 min 30 sec at 800W or 900W.
3. Let your pot stand for 1 min and then cook for another 2 min 30 sec at 800W or 2 min at 900W.
4. When it's ready, let it rest for 2 mins in the microwave and then peel off the easy peel film and serve.; Oven cook - From Chilled. 1. Preheat your oven to 190°C (electric), 170°C (fan), Mark 5 (Gas).
2. Take off the card sleeve and easy peel film.
3. Put the pot on a baking tray in the middle of the oven for 25 mins.
4. When it's ready, let it rest and cool down for 2 mins before serving.; Oven cook - From Frozen. 1. Preheat your oven to 190°C (electric), 170°C (fan), Mark 5 (Gas).
2. Take off the card sleeve and easy peel film.
3. Put the pot on a baking tray in the middle of the oven for 35 mins.
4. When it's ready, let it rest and cool down for 2 mins before serving.
Return To Address
We'd love to hear from you:
UK customer care line: 020 3291 2409
Country of Origin
33 Notting Hill Gate,
Sleeve & Tray
Sleeve - Recyclable;
Tray - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Keep in the fridge
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, Contains Wheat
Bolognese Sauce (67.5%): Water, Minced British Beef (23%), Crushed Tomato (15%), Chopped Tomato (6%), Tomato Purée, Carrot (5%), Onion (5%), Vegetable Stock (Carrot, Spinach, Beetroot), Mushroom, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Purée, Lemon Juice, Oregano, Basil, Black Pepper, Béchamel Sauce (20.5%): Water, Skimmed Milk, Soft Cheese (Milk), Skimmed Milk (Dried), Cornflour, Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Nutmeg, Cooked Pasta Sheets (12%): Durum Wheat Semolina, Water, Free Range Egg (8%)
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
Free From Additives
May Contain Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 200g pack|
|of which saturates||1.5g||3.0g|
|of which sugars||2.9g||5.7g|
|Contains naturally occurring sugars from fruit & veg|
|Veg portions are based on a child's 40g portion size|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Aug-2016 at 02:02. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.