Offer - Little Dish 1 Year+ Cottage Pie 200g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 32)*
We make our Cottage Pie with minced British beef in a tomato and veg sauce and top it with potato and veg mash.
When Hillary was expecting her first child, she noticed that no-one was making fresh, proper meals for toddlers that parents could buy in the shops. So she set out to create a range of delicious, healthy meals just like Mums make in their own kitchens using only 100% natural ingredients and no added salt or sugar.
Nutritionist Approved: We work with nutritionist and Mum, Lucy Jones, to ensure that every Little Dish pot or pie is a perfectly nutritionally balanced little meal for toddlers - low in salt, no added sugar, at least 1 of 5 a day, a source of protein and balanced for energy and fat. And every Little Dish recipe is given the thumbs up by our Tiny Tasters and their Mums before it leaves the kitchen.
Little Dish is proud to have won the coveted Mumsnet Rated badge as well as the Loved by Parents top award for the Best Toddler Food Range for the last 6 years running.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. Our Cottage Pie is best cooked in the oven if you like a crispy top. Please do not reheat. These are guidelines only. Always test the temperature before serving.; Microwave - From Chilled. 1. Take off the card sleeve and pierce the film in a few places.
2. Put on a microwaveable plate and cook for 1 min 30 sec at 800W or 900W.
3. Let your pie stand for 1 min and then cook for another 1 min at 800W or 900W.
4. When it's ready, let it rest for 2 mins in the microwave and then peel off the easy peel film and serve.; Microwave - From Frozen. 1. Take off the card sleeve and pierce the film in a few places.
2. Put on a microwaveable plate and cook for 2 min 30 sec at 800W or 900W.
3. Let your pie stand for 1 min and then cook for another 2 min 30 sec at 800W or 2 min at 900W.
4. When it's ready, let it rest for 2 mins in the microwave and then peel off the easy peel film and serve.; Oven cook - From Chilled. 1. Preheat your oven to 190°C (electric), 170°C (fan), Mark 5 (Gas).
2. Take off the card sleeve and easy peel film.
3. Put the pie on a baking tray in the middle of the oven for 30 mins.
4. When it's ready, let it rest and cool down for 2 mins before serving.; Oven cook - From Frozen. 1. Preheat your oven to 190°C (electric), 170°C (fan), Mark 5 (Gas).
2. Take off the card sleeve and easy peel film.
3. Put the pie on a baking tray in the middle of the oven for 45 mins.
4. When it's ready, let it rest and cool down for 2 mins before serving.
Return To Address
We'd love to hear from you:
UK customer care line: 020 3291 2409
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
33 Notting Hill Gate,
Sleeve & Tray
Sleeve - Recyclable; Tray - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Keep in the fridge
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Potato, Minced British Beef (13%), Carrot (13%), Vegetable Stock (Water, Carrot, Spinach, Beetroot), Parsnip, Haricot Beans, Swede, Crushed Tomato (3.5%), Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Mushroom (1.5%), Tomato Purée, Cornflour, Milk, Petit Pois (0.7%), Sweet Potato, Water, Butter (Milk), Garlic Puree, Thyme, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Ground Bay Leaf, Nutmeg
No Added Sugar
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 200g pack|
|of which saturates||1.6g||3.2g|
|of which sugars||2.1g||4.2g|
|Contains naturally occurring sugars from fruit & veg|
|Veg portions are based on a child's 40g portion size|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-Oct-2016 at 01:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.