Offer - Little Dish Alphabet Pasta Bolognese 200g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 28)*
At Little Dish we make healthy and delicious meals for little ones from 1 year plus. We believe that proper meals for kids should not sit in the cupboard for months on end like some of the meals you can find in the baby aisle.
For your bigger little ones - nutritious meals for 3 to 6 year olds with bigger portions and chunkier pieces. Yum! Find them next to our toddler meals in the chilled aisle.
For Mums and Dads
Remember to post your photos or films of finger puppet fun to our Facebook page. We'll be rewarding our favourites with Little Dish goodies.
Visit our website for helpful advice about proper nutrition for little ones, and lots of yummy healthy recipes for all the family to enjoy.
Like us on Facebook to be the first to hear about great offers and can't - miss competitions.
Facebook Little Dish
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. For best results heat from chilled in the microwave. Do not reheat.; Microwave - From Chilled. Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places. Place onto a microwaveable plate and heat as indicated. After cooking, allow to stand for 2 minutes in the microwave. Remove film, and stir before serving. All microwaves vary - these are guidelines only.
Rating: 750W, 1 min 30 sec., Stand 1 min., Cook further 1 min.
Rating: 850W, 1 min., Stand 1 min., Cook further 1 min.; Microwave - From Frozen. Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places. Place onto a microwaveable plate and heat as indicated. After cooking, allow to stand for 2 minutes in the microwave. Remove film, and stir before serving. All microwaves vary - these are guidelines only.
Rating: 750W, 2 min 30 sec., Stand 1 min., Cook further 2 min 30 sec.
Rating: 850W, 2 min 30 sec., Stand 1 min., Cook further 2 min.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and heat as indicated. After cooking, remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes. Remove film, and stir before serving.
Type: Electric, 190ºC - 25 min
Type: Fan, 170ºC - 25 min
Type: Gas, Mark 5 - 25 min; Oven cook - From Frozen. Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and heat as indicated. After cooking, remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes. Remove film, and stir before serving.
Type: Electric, 190ºC - 35 min
Type: Fan, 170ºC - 35 min
Type: Gas, Mark 5 - 35 min
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
33 Notting Hill Gate,
Sleeve & Tray
Sleeve - Recyclable;
Tray - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Alphabet pasta topped with yummy minced British beef in a herby tomato and veg sauce.
Suitable for freezing and can be cooked from frozen. Freeze before use by date. Once defrosted do not refreeze and use within 24 hours.
For use by see top
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Bolognese Sauce (82%): Water, Tomato, Minced British Beef (16%), Carrot (10%), Chopped Tomato (10%), Crushed Tomato (6%), Sweet Potato (5%), Tomato Purée, Red Pepper (4%), Onion (4%), Cornflour, Vegetable Stock (contains Carrot, Celeriac (Celery), Spinach, Beetroot), Garlic Purée, Herbs (Parsley, Basil, Oregano) (0.7%), Rapeseed Oil, Black Pepper, Cooked Alphabet Pasta (18%): Durum Wheat Semolina, Water
No Added Sugar
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 200g pack|
|of which saturates||0.9g||1.8g|
|of which sugars||3.0g||6.0g|
|Veg portions are based on a child's 40g portion size|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Nov-2015 at 04:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.