Offer - Little Dish Classic Beef Lasagne 200g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 29)*
Tasty lasagne made with minced British beef, five different veg, free range egg pasta and a creamy béchamel sauce.
Proper Food for Little Ones. At Little Dish we make healthy meals for toddlers and young children. We create tasty recipes using only natural ingredients, and each new Little Dish is given a thumbs up by out team of Tiny Tasters and their Mums before we let it out of the kitchen.And because we create every recipe with our Nutritionist, you know it's going to be nutritionally balanced for your little ones
There once was a cow with a spoon who cooked everyday at noon. She made pasta with haste and incredible taste whilst dancing and singing a tune.
When Hillary was expecting her first baby, she realised that you couldn't buy healthy, home-cooked style meals for toddlers in the shops. She created a range of perfectly nutritionally balanced meals for 1 to 3 year olds and so Little Dish was born. Approved by dietitians, and now officially Rated by Mumsnetters and Loved By Parents too - a big thank you to everyone who voted for us.
New My First Pizza
100% natural ingredients, 1 of 5 a day and lower in salt - buon appetito!
Facebook Little Dish
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Once defrosted do not refreeze.
Cooking Instructions - General. For best results heat from chilled in the oven. Do not reheat.; Microwave - From Chilled. Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places. Place onto a microwaveable plate and heat as indicated. After cooking, allow to stand for 2 minutes in the microwave. Remove film, and serve. All microwaves vary - these are guidelines only.
Rating: 750W, 1 min 30 sec., Stand 1 min., Cook further 1 min.
Rating: 850W, 1 min., Stand 1 min., Cook further 1 min.; Microwave - From Frozen. Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places. Place onto a microwaveable plate and heat as indicated. After cooking, allow to stand for 2 minutes in the microwave. Remove film, and serve. All microwaves vary - these are guidelines only.
Rating: 750W, 2 min 30 sec., Stand 1 min., Cook further 2 min 30 sec.
Rating: 850W, 2 min 30 sec., Stand 1 min., Cook further 2 min.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and heat as indicated. After cooking, remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Type: Electric, 190°C - 25 min
Type: Fan, 170°C - 25 min
Type: Gas, Mark 5 - 25 min; Oven cook - From Frozen. Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and heat as indicated. After cooking, remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Type: Electric, 190°C - 35 min
Type: Fan, 170°C - 35 min
Type: Gas, Mark 5 - 35 min
Return To Address
We'd love to hear from you
33 Notting Hill Gate,
0203 291 2409
ROI 01 254 2409
Country of Origin
33 Notting Hill Gate,
Sleeve & Tray
Sleeve - Recyclable;
Tray - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Tasty lasagne made with minced British beef, five different veg, free range egg pasta and a creamy béchamel sauce
Keep refrigerated. Suitable for freezing and can be cooked from frozen. Freeze before use by date. Once defrosted do not refreeze and use within 24 hours.
For use by see top
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Celery, Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Bolognese Sauce (60%): Water, Minced British Beef (24%), Crushed Tomato (15%), Chopped Tomato, Tomato Purée, Carrot (5%), Onion (5%), Vegetable Stock (contains Carrot, Celeriac (Celery), Spinach, Beetroot), Celery (2%), Mushroom (2%), Cornflour, Garlic Purée, Lemon Juice, Oregano, Basil, Black Pepper, Béchamel Sauce (27%): Water, Milk, Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Single Cream (Milk) (4%), Cornflour, Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (3%), Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B1), Nutmeg, Cooked Pasta Sheets (13%): Semolina (Wheat), Water, Free Range Egg (8%)
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
Free From Additives
May Contain Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 200g pack|
|of which saturates||1.7g||3.4g|
|of which sugars||2.8g||5.6g|
|Contains naturally occurring sugars from fruit & veg. Veg portions are based on a child's 40g portion size|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 03-May-2016 at 05:56. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.