Little Pasta Organics Free From Red Pepper & Ricotta Pasta Sauce 130g
over 1 month *
£1.46 per 100g
100% organic tomato, red pepper + ricotta pasta sauce for kids.
From 9+ Months
- 1 of 5 a day.
- No added salt or sugar.
- Gluten, nut & seed-free.
Simple and delicious recipes, containing quality ingredients, that have been tasted, approved and enjoyed by a discerning panel of happy little foodies!
- Brands: Little Pasta Organic
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Wheat Free, Organic, Vegetarian, Nut Free, Gluten Free
|Little Pasta Organics|
Once opened, refrigerate and use within 2 days
Hob - From Ambient. Heat on hob until piping hot.; Microwave - From Ambient. Heat in microwave until piping hot.
Preparation and Usage
Instructions : Hob - From Ambient. Heat on hob until piping hot.; Microwave - From Ambient. Heat in microwave until piping hot.
Preparation and Usage: Stir in with cooked pasta and add freshly grated parmesan cheese. Also delicious served with rice, lentils or beans!
Country of Origin
Little Pasta Organics,
Pack - Glass
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, Free From Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
"Ripe Italian Tomato Puree* (64%), Red Peppers* (9%), Ricotta Cheese* (6%), Carrots*, Onions*, Extra Virgin Olive Oil*, Herbs de Provence.
No Added Sugar; No Added Salt; Suitable for Vegetarians; Organic
|Typical Values||per 100g:|
|of which sugars||1.8g|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.