Loctite Superglue Power Easy 3g
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 10g: £10.97
- Most Plastics*.
New Exclusive Formula:
- No immediate finger gluing**!
- Repositionable up to 15 seconds.
- Solvent free and low odour.
- Non drip gel formula.
- Ultra strong bond.
*Except polyethylene, polypropylene.
**Loctite Power Easy offers an initial curing time at least twice as long as a standard Loctite Super Glue.
- Brands: Loctite
Replace cap and store upright in a cool dry place.
How to Use:
Ensure surfaces to be bonded are clean, dry and close fitting.
Lightly dampen pourous surfaces.
1. Screw nozzle onto tube to pierce.
2. Unscrew cap. Apply a tiny amount of Loctite Super Glue to one surface only.
3. Put surfaces together, reposition if necessary and hold for at least 30 secs. Allow at least one hour before use, and check well bonded.
Before replacing cap, lightly tap the base of the tube on a flat surface to empty the nozzle. Wipe nozzle with a tissue dipped in Loctite Glue Remover or nail varnish remover. Replace cap and store upright in a cool dry place.
Accidental Skin Bonding:
Bonded skin should be peeled apart using soap, hot water and a blunt edge e.g. a teaspoon handle. Do not attempt to pull skin apart. In the case of eye contact, the eye should be bathed in copious quantites of water. If contamination is severe, medical assistance should be sought to avoid damage in separating bonded tissue.
Not suitable for repairing items that contain hot liquids (e.g. cups, mugs ect.) or items that will be continuously wet in service.
For exterior use only.
Leather may become hardened or discoloured. Not suitable for very soft leather. If in doubt please test on a hidden area before use.
Warning: Read instructions carefully. Hold away from the body during use. Use in a well ventilated area. Protect clothing and surrounding area. Squeeze tube gently
Preparation and Usage
Leather†, Rubber, Wood, Metal, China, Paper, Plastic**
**Except PE/PP. †May damage leather. If in doubt, test on a hidden area first. Interior use only. Not suitable for bonding glass or synthetic fibres. Not suitable for use with items that contain very hot liquids, or that will be wet in service.
How to Use it
Surfaces to be bonded should be clean, dry and close fitting.
1) Screw closure clockwise to lock, then unscrew cap fully to apply glue.
2) Apply a small amount of adhesive to one surface only.
3) Press the surfaces together and hold until set.
4) Replace cap immediately and store in a cool dry place.
Bonded skin: In case of bonded skin, peel apart using soap, hot water and a blunt edge e.g. teaspoon handle.
Country of Origin
Card hanger recyclable
Danger. Bonds skin and eyes in seconds.
Keep out of the reach of children.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.