Loctite Superglue PowerFlex Control Gel 3g
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Universal Instant Adhesive
Strong & Flexible
Non Drip Gel
Advanced technology for you.
Aircraft manufacturers rely on Loctite products, so can you.
Rubber Infused Gel Formula
- Shock resistant bond. Rubber infused for shock and vibration resistance.
- Anti clog cap. Always ready to use.
- Non drip formula. Ideal for overhead or vertical surfaces.
- Advanced control dispenser. Ergonomic grip provides perfect control and prevents direct contact with glue.
- China, porcelain...
- Wood, paper, card...
- Rubber, leather*...
- Metal, most plastics** and much more...
*May damage leather.
**Not suitable for PE/PP. Use Loctite All Plastics.
- Brands: Loctite
Replace cap immediately and store upright in a cool dry place.
How to use:
Ensure surfaces to be bonded are clean, dry and close fitting. Lightly dampen porous surfaces.
1. Prepare bottle for use by following diagram.
2. Press side buttons gently to apply a tiny amount of Loctite Power Flex to one surface only.
3. Put surfaces together. Hold unit set.
4. Before replacing cap, wipe nozzle with a tissue soaked in nail varnish remover.
Replace cap and store in a cool dry place.
Protect clothing and surrounding area. Use in a well ventilated area. Not suitable for repairing items that contain hot liquids or that will be wet in service i.e. cups and mugs. If in doubt, test on a hidden area before use.
Bonded skin: In case of bonded skin, peel apart using soap, hot water and a blunt edge eg. teaspoon handle.
- Cyanoacrylate - Danger!
- Bonds skin and eyes in seconds.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin.
- Do not breathe vapour.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
Preparation and Usage
Rubber, Leather†, Wood, Metal, China, Paper, Plastic*
*Except PE/PP. †May damage leather. If in doubt, test on a hidden area before use. Not suitable for bonding glass or synthetic fibres. Do not use in areas of constant immersion or permanent damp. Not suitable for use with items that contain very hot liquids.
How to Use It
Surfaces to be bonded should be clean, dry and close fitting.
1) Prepare the pack for use by screwing closure clockwise to lock, then unscrew cap fully to apply glue.
2) Gently press side panels to apply a small amount of adhesive to one surface only.
3) Press the surfaces together and hold until set.
4) Replace cap immediately and store upright in a cool dry place.
Bonded skin: In case of bonded skin, peel apart using soap, hot water and a blunt edge e.g. teaspoon handle.
Country of Origin
Card hanger recyclable
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.