Longlife Original Drink Waitrose 1L
over 1 month *
85p per litre
By choosing these products you are improving the nutritional balance of your daily diet. A varied balanced diet together with frequent activity supports a healthy lifestyle. waitrose.com/lovelife for more information.
Once opened refrigerate below 5°C and consume within 3 days
For best results, serve chilled and shake well before use/
Soya non dairy alternative to milk curdles or separates easily, so if used for cooking, heat gently and remove from the heat before it boils. When adding to hot drinks allow the water to cool slightly
Preparation and Usage
Serving Suggestion: Sweetened soya alternative to milk curdles or separates easily, so if used for cooking, heat before it boils. When adding to hot drinks allow the water to cool slightly.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Waitrose Limited, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8YA, UK.
Carton - Card - Widely Recycled; Closure - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
Soya drink original
For best results, serve chilled and shake well before each use. Once opened, refrigerate below 5ºC and consume within 3 days.
For best before date see top of pack.
WARNING: Not suitable for children under two years old.
FSC - Mix, Board from responsible sources, FSC® C014047, www.fsc.org, Buying this Tetra Pak® carton helps you care for the world's forests
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Hulled Soya Beans (7%), Apple Concentrate (3%), Tricalcium Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Sea Salt, Stabiliser Gellan Gum, Vitamin B2, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100ml||As Sold Per 250ml serving|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.8g|
|of which sugars||2.4g||6.0g|
|Vitamin D||0.8µg (15% of NRV)||1.9µg (38% of NRV)|
|Riboflavin||0.2mg (15% of NRV)||0.5mg (38% of NRV)|
|Vitamin B12||0.4µg (15% of NRV)||1.0µg (38% of NRV)|
|Calcium||120mg (15% of NRV)||300mg (38% of NRV)|
|RI = % of your daily reference intake|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value|
|This pack contains 4 servings|
Savoury pie served with a mound of fluffy mashed potato is a British institution.
1 hr 10 mins
A classic dish from the South West, this recipe from the Vegetarian Society makes for a great lunchtime meal.
1 hr 5 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.