Loyd Grossman Bolognese Sauce 425g
**A third serving of this jar equals 1 of your 5 a day
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened keep in the fridge and consume within 3 days.
Seperation of ingredients is natural so shake well before use.
For a perfect Bolognese, fry some minced beef until browned. Add the sauce and gently simmer until meat is cooked, then spoon over hot cooked spaghetti
Preparation and Usage
1. Brown 250g of lean beef mince in a sauce pan until juices run clear.
2. Add the sauce and simmer gently for 10-15 mins stirring often.
3. Spoon over hot cooked Spaghetti or Tagliatelle.
Please ensure food is fully cooked and piping hot throughout before serving.
Natural separation is possible so shake well before use.
Country of Origin
The Premier Foods Group,
PO Box 66093,
Cap - Metal - Widely Recycled; Jar - Glass - Widely Recycled
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Tomato (44%), Tomato Purée, Red Wine (6%), Carrot, Onion, Celery, Sugar, Garlic Purée, Celery Purée, Sunflower Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Garlic, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Oregano, Basil, Ground Black Pepper, Thyme, Nutmeg, Bay Leaf
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.3g|
|of which sugars||5.2g|
Arancini, or risotto balls as they are sometimes known, mark the perfect way to make the most of leftover risotto, especially once served with a piquant arrabiata sauce. Leave the sauce to simmer for as long as possible, to give depth of flavour.
3 hrs 20 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Mar-2015 at 01:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.