Lucozade Energy Original 1L
Glucose. It's for that moment. When you need it most. When the energy and the good times flow. Whatever you do, do it with energy.
A bigger bottle. So you can split the energy between friends.
Lucozade Energy is best when you're active, eating properly and staying healthy
Tickets, Tunes, Trips and Tech
Trips away with your mates
Amazing festival tickets
The latest in music and tech gadgets
Prizes up for grabs every hour
Win instantly online with the Yes Project
Simply peel back the wrapper to reveal the code etched on the bottle and enter at lucozadeenergy.com
Open to UK, CI, IoM and ROI residents. 16+ unless stated otherwise on website. Normal exclusions apply. Promotion open 10am - 8pm every day from 03.02.14 - 30.06.15 For full Terms and Conditions see website.
- Brands: Lucozade
Store in a cool, dry place
Best served chilled
Preparation and Usage
Find the Best Before End date on the side or top of this pack.
Return To Address
Write to us at Consumer Care, Freepost RTHJ-LSSU-HHUA, Lucozade Ribena Suntory Ltd., Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1BA. Or give us a call free on 0800 085 5229.
And if you're in ROI, write to us (postage necessary) at Consumer Care, Lucozade Ribena Suntory Ltd., Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1BA, UK. Or call us on 1800 989 488
Or visit us at our website: www.LucozadeEnergy.com
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Lucozade Ribena Suntory Limited,
2 Longwalk Road,
Full Product Name:
Sparkling Glucose Drink
Enjoy it cold
Sunset Yellow and Ponceau 4R may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
It's not for replacing the fluids lost from an upset stomach. And it's not suitable for children under 3 years.
Finally: it might stain, so don't spill it.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Carbonated Water, Glucose Syrup (25%), Acids (Citric Acid, Lactic Acid), Flavouring, Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Bisulphite), Caffeine, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Colours (Sunset Yellow, Ponceau 4R)
|Typical Values||per 100ml||per 250ml Serving|
|of which saturates, g||0||0|
|of which sugars, g||8.7||21.8|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Oct-2016 at 01:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.