Lurpak Slightly Salted Spreadable 250g
over 2 weeks *
Create good food in a moment with Lurpak® Spreadable, a blend of pure butter and vegetable oil. Spread straight from the fridge on your favourite fresh bread and top with whatever you fancy.
Be inventive, see where the flavours take you.
Keep Refrigerated; Cannot be Microwaved; Suitable for Home Freezing
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Arla Foods Ltd,
4 Savannah Way,
Leeds Valley Park,
Contains no other additives
Full Product Name:
Blended Spread 78% (52% milk fat & 25% vegetable oil).
Suitable for home freezing.
Best before: See lid
Produced in Denmark
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Butter (64%) (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Water, Lactic Culture (Milk), Salt
Kosher; Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates||35 g|
|of which sugars||0.6 g|
Little cheesy bites of deliciousness that just melt in your mouth. The perfect thing to serve on the side at all those picnics in summer. I especially love these bites because they fit beautifully in a lunch box and even little kids can easily hold them in their hands. They can be made ahead of dinner or party time and reheated just before serving. Add this recipe to your collection and enjoy mac and cheese a little more often.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-Oct-2016 at 01:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.