Offer - Lye Cross Farm Mature Cheddar 350g
over 2 weeks *
£13.40 per kg
Handmade and carefully matured on the farm to give a full flavour and smooth texture.
Protected Designation of Origin
Lye Cross Farm
Country of Origin
Redhill, North Somerset, BS40 5RH.
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Cows Milk, Salt, Rennet, Starter Culture
|Typical Values||(per 100g)|
|Minimum Fat in Dry Matter 48%|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.