Lyle's Black Treacle 454g
Store in a cool dry place. Cans beyond the best before date must be discarded as pressure may have built up in storage.
Adds a distinctive rich, dark flavour to traditional recipes like Christmas pudding, parkin, treacle toffee and gingerbread. It also tastes great in savoury foods, try it as a glaze for salmon.
Country of Origin
Tate & Lyle,
PO Box 5050,
Suitable for Vegetarians; Kosher
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which sugars||64g|
|Fat of which||0g|
A sticky, but fresh-tasting cake perfect for a hot summer's afternoon tea. Combine it with a large pitcher of iced lemonade or ginger beer for a refreshing change.
1 hr 55 mins
There's nothing like a plate of sticky ribs fresh off the barbecue. Josh Eggleton demonstrates how remarkably simple they are to prepare, coating the ribs in a ketchup, soy sauce and black treacle marinade.
This dish is one of 32 finalists from our world recipe challenge, so tuck in! Love this recipe? Tell your friends. The dish viewed by the most people wins a Virgin Experience Day worth £200.
Originating in Turkey, rye was extensively used during the Roman Empire to make rye bread. Plain chocolate, treacle and a hint of caraway combine to create this unusually dark and very satisfying rye bread.
2 hrs 40 mins
Make this a week in advance and store in an airtight tin. When you come to serve, you'll slice into gooey, sticky loveliness...if you can resist that long, that is!
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 03-Oct-2015 at 00:32. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.