Lyle's Black Treacle 454g
Limited edition now avaialble
Store in a cool dry place. Cans beyond the best before date must be discarded as pressure may have built up in storage.
Adds a distinctive rich, dark flavour to traditional recipes like Christmas pudding, parkin, treacle toffee and gingerbread. It also tastes great in savoury foods, try it as a glaze for salmon.
Country of Origin
Tate & Lyle,
PO Box 5050,
Suitable for Vegetarians; Kosher
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which sugars||64g|
|Fat of which||0g|
There's nothing like a plate of sticky ribs fresh off the barbecue. Josh Eggleton demonstrates how remarkably simple they are to prepare, coating the ribs in a ketchup, soy sauce and black treacle marinade.
A delightfully indulgent dessert that you can make ahead - a perfect way to round off a special meal
3 hrs 20 mins
These sticky buns really capture the taste of Christmas and are great for sharing with friends and neighbours.
A sourdough-style bread that's just bursting with fruit and flavour - it bakes in just 20 minutes.
1 hr 10 mins
"My first experience of sticky toffee pudding was when my mother borrowed a recipe from her friend for a school camping trip whereby each parent had to bring food for the hungry and cold kids. She was on pudding, naturally, and what better than STP! Stuffed with Medjool dates - with wonderful natural toffee notes - and saturated with toffee sauce, this pudding will warm your cockles again and again and again. Quality Medjool dates are at the heart of this recipe, and integral to this pudding so I'd keep them whole, however you can blend them if you prefer, as they help to maintain a moist pudding." - Johnny, the founder of The Pudding Stop
1 hr 15 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Aug-2016 at 03:34. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.