Offer - Maille Wholegrain Mustard 210g
Store in a cool dry place.
Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 1 month.
Country of Origin
Pack - Recyclable
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Mustard, Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Spirit Vinegar, Mustard Seeds, Water, Salt, White Wine (4.8%) (contains Sulphite), Sugar, Natural Flavouring, Acid (Lactic Acid)
|Typical Values||Per 100 g||Per portion **||%* Per portion**|
|Fat||10 g||1 g||1%|
|of which saturates||0.4 g||<0.1 g||<1%|
|Carbohydrates||9.4 g||0.9 g||<1%|
|of which sugars||6 g||0.6 g||<1%|
|Protein||6.9 g||0.7 g||1%|
|Salt||5.2 g||0.52 g||9%|
|* % of Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
|** 1 portion = 10g (pack contains 21 portions)|
Ideal for a quick dinner for the family, and perfect for entertaining with friends in the sun, this dish is ideal with Hardy's Anniversary Shiraz 2011.
Nobody will guess you cheated a bit with the pastry once they bite into these babies! Meaty cured bacon in a creamy mustard and leek sauce - what's not to love?
A poached duck egg with English asparagus is a fantastic way to celebrate the English asparagus season and makes a fantastic brunch or light lunch.
Cooking mackerel on the barbecue will give the fish a divine smoky taste. Serve with the creamy celeriac mayonnaise to temper the intense flavour of the fish.
The original version of this impressive dish was created in honour of Count Stroganoff by a Czarist chef for a cookery competition in the 1890’s. This stunning gourmet vegetarian version will give any occasion a little Imperial magic.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 08-Oct-2015 at 00:34. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.