Maris Piper Potatoes Waitrose 2.5kg
Sustainable farming methods
Protecting and enhancing the countryside for wildlife and biodiversity
Only using pesticides and fertilisers when absolutely necessary
Linking the environment and farming
For further information go to waitrose.com and www.leafmarque.com
Keep in a cool, dark place.
Deep Fry - From Ambient. Medium/Hot 5-6 mins.
Peel and cut into chips. Wash and dry thoroughly.
Fry in preheated oil at 190°C for 5-6 minutes.; Hob - From Ambient. Mash
Simmer 20-25 mins.
Peel and cut the potatoes into even sized pieces. Place in a pan with just enough water to cover, add salt if desired and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Drain well and mash with a little butter and milk, or some crème fraîche together with some freshly ground pepper.; Oven cook - From Ambient. Bake
Electric 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas 7 1-1 1/2 hrs.
Preheat the oven to 220°C, gas mark 7. Wash the potatoes well. Dry and prick the skin with a fork. Place directly on to an oven shelf and bake for 1-1 1/2 hours or until the skin is crisp and the flesh tender.
Electric 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas 7 45-50 mins.
Preheat the oven to 220°C, gas mark 7. Peel and wash, then cut the potatoes into even-sized pieces. Parboil for 10 minutes. Drain then shake the pan to roughen the surfaces of the potatoes. Heat 4 tbsp of vegetable oil in a roasting tin. Add the potatoes and turn in the hot oil. Bake on the top shelf of the oven for 45-50 minutes, until golden brown and crispy. Turn occasionally.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between UK.
Bag - Plastic
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Maris Piper Potatoes
Keep in a cool dark place.
For display until date and origin see front of pack.
Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
To retain moisture and freshness this product has been packed in a film.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.0g|
|of which sugars||0.6g|
|Vitamin C||14.0mg (18% of NRV)|
This must be the easiest roast dinner ever, serve the lamb simply carved with the hot potatoes, onions and fresh tasting salsa verde. There's no need for extra frills. If you're not a fan of anchovies, simply leave them out and season well with salt.
3 hrs 20 mins
Soothingly simple but packed with flavour, stir up Heston’s innovative take on a country classic. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
Families will love this golden fish pie with a sweet potato topping, prime cod and bacon. A complete meal in a dish, it’s packed with nutrients.
1 hr 25 mins
“A tasty brunch recipe the whole family can enjoy”
Gremolata is a combination of garlic, parsley, and lemon zest, giving this succulent lamb dish a magical flavour that goes well with crisp traditional Swedish potatoes.
1 hr 20 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.