Marlborough Ridge Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£11.49 per 75cl
The Marlborough Ridge Sauvignon Blanc is an expressive, aromatic blend of jasmine, elderflower and grapefruit flowing through to a crisp, zesty palate with exceptional balance and length.
- Brands: Marlborough Ridge
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc
- Countries: Marlborough
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: White
Store in a cool and dry place.
Aromas of pawpaw, fresh citrus and lime juice with a distinctive herbal note combine with tropical fruit and classic nettle and gooseberry to provide a fresh zippy finish.
There is a strength of character and determination about Giesen brothers Theo, Alex and Marcel who, despite the naysayers, made the bold leap to make wine in Marlborough in 1981. Over the last 30 years they have laid deep roots in the region, developing their own vineyards and simply making wines that people want to drink. It is this staunch approach to consistency, with their passion always driving excellence that has enabled them to become one of the region's eminent producers.
In the heart of the Wairau Valley, Giesen harvests delicious, crisp and ripe fruit that exude tropical and lively flavours to delight your taste buds. This is the taste of Marlborough Ridge ¿ Pure Gold.
The juice is processed under anaerobic conditions and fermented cool in stainless steel tanks to preserve the fresh vibrant fruit inherent to Sauvignon Blanc. The wine was blended, fined, stabilised then filtered before bottling under screwcap.
Return To Address
E.I. Wines Ltd,
Country of Origin
Giesen Wines Ltd.,
26 Bristol St,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Sauvignon Blanc - White New Zealand Wine
E.I. Wines Ltd,
E.I. Wines Ltd,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Suitable for Vegetarians
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.