Marmite Yeast Extract 125g
Store in a cool dark place.
Shelf life - 18 months
Delicious spread on toast.
Preparation and Usage
Delicious spread thinly on toast.
Suggested servings of 4g for adults and 2g for children. Made from yeast - the richest natural source of B vitamins.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Yeast Extract (contains Barley), Salt, Vegetable Juice Concentrate, Vitamins (Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid), Natural Flavouring (contains Celery)
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 4g serving|
|of which sugars||0.5g||trace|
|of which saturates||trace||nil|
A really easy burger recipe that kids would enjoy eating and making. The perfect summer food served in a bun or pitta bread with crispy lettuce leaves and jacket potato wedges.
Heston turns this family favourite into a mouth-watering dish with an delicious spiced butter. This recipe is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
1 hr 40 mins
Recipe created by Sue Daniels, from Leicestershire, for the Vegetarian Society's 'Surprisingly simple' member recipe competition, part of National Vegetarian Week 2013. (www.nationalvegetarianweek.org)
If you like, you can add a little marmite to the ganache of this cupcake recipe - it may sound odd, however the saltiness of the spread really brings out the flavour of the chocolate!
“Quick, simple and tasty too – no excuse not to make time for breakfast now!”
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-May-2015 at 01:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.