Martell Cognac VS 70cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Martell VS Fine Cognac is produced from the most prestigious crus of the Cognac region, selected by the cellar master and aged in French oak barrels. Martell VS has rich fruit and spice notes framed by citrus and fresh pear. Its harmonious, finely balanced blend makes it the ideal cognac for long drinks and cocktails.
Since 1715 Martell have used eaux-de-vie made from grapes grown in Borderies, the smallest and most exclusive terroir in the region.
Martell has its own unique distillation method. After heating the wine in traditional copper pots, we leave the sediment to settle, using only the clear surface liquor, which is distilled in the traditional Charente double distillation method. We are the only Cognac house to distil clear wines in this way, producing exceptionally fine eaux-de-vie.
Martell ages in Tronçais oak wood barrels. Tronçais means the trees have been planted closer together to slow their growth rate, giving a fine grain, which imparts soft subtle tannins with wonderfully rich aromas.
Blending eaux-de-vie creates the final cognac. The knowledge and skill of Martell's Cellar Masters has been passed down to create the unique Martell style; elegant, complex and balanced.
- Brands: Martell
Preparation and Usage
A cognac to enjoy on its own, over ice or in a long drink.
Martell Fine Cognac VS is light golden in colour, perfectly set off by aromas of spices and fresh fruits
This harmonious cognac with a robust character can be enjoyed on its own, over ice or in a cocktail
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Martell and Co,
Full Product Name:
Produced and bottled in France
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Jul-2016 at 06:30. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.