Martini Bianco 1L
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£12.00 per litre
Store in a cool dry place
Enjoy Martini Bianco with apple, lime and ice
Preparation and Usage
Martini e Tonic Vermouth
1. Fill with ice
2. Mezzo (half part) Martini
3. Mezzo (half part) Tonic
4. Garnish (with citrus fruit)
Well-balanced mixture between the vanilla notes and the aromatic herbs.
Martini has been creating premium vermouth for over 150 years using time honoured traditions and only the finest wines and ingredients . By 1912, MARTINI was the recipient of 13 Grand Prix and over 40 Gold medals at International Competitions.
Throughout its history MARTINI has continued to win prizes, right up to the present day.
Martini used premium Wines and Ingredients from in and around Torino. Martini has been producing vermouth from this region for over 150 years.
Martini starts life as 75% high quality wine. Martini uses only the finest wines and ingredients from in and around Torino. The finest carefully selected herbs and spices are then chosen to create the unique blend of each vermouth. Artmesia batinhum must always be added. Extracts are then created through Maceration and Distillation. Finally, in a process known as 'marrying', caramel is added, filtration takes place, the vermouth is rested in wooden barrels.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Martini & Rossi S.p.A.,
P.zza Luigi Rossi 2,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Bianco - White Italian Wine
Once open, best kept refrigerated.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans; Organic; Kosher
Rich bitter tones balanced with sweet cloudy lemon notes. To make a pitcher: 150ml Martini Bianco 150ml Martini Rosato Top with 720ml cloudy lemonade Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with lemon wedges.
An aromatic blend of falvours with a hint of gentle spice. To make a pitcher: 200ml Bianco Top with 800ml real lemonade 4 dashes Angostura bitters Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with 4 lemon slices.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Apr-2017 at 06:04. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.