Martini Extra Dry 1L
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£12.00 per litre
Once open, best kept refrigerated
Enjoy Martini Extra Dry with soda and ice.
Preparation and Usage
Martini e Tonic Vermouth
1. Fill with ice
2. Mezzo (half part) Martini
3. Mezzo (half part) tonic
4. Garnish (with citrus fruit)
Enjoy the balanced and delicate Martini® Extra Dry. Its unique character comes, amongst several other gems, from the raspberry and lemon distillates over a background of orris
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Martini & Rossi S.p.A.,
P.zza Luigi Rossi 2,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Once open, best kept refrigerated.
201 Kent St,
201 Kent St,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Deep ruby red beetroot and smooth creamy dolcelatte cheese make this risotto a stand out success and perfect for special occasions.
For a fresh and flavoursome main course, this Italian-inspired dish takes some beating.
An apricot-sweetened 1930s Savoy cocktail
Fish pie is honest, down-to-earth food, packed with flavours. It makes perfect comfort food if you are sitting in front of the television after a hard day, but works equally well as a dinner party main course. You can make this dish the day before and keep it in the fridge overnight. The basic recipe can be varied endlessly but it is always good to include some smoked fish and the mashed potato topping gives lots of scope for jazzing up with more cheese, some herbs or even saffron for a touch of luxury.
1 hr 45 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Feb-2017 at 02:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.