Offer - Mash Direct 2 Potato Cakes 250g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Barbecue - From Chilled. Remove all packaging, place Potato Cakes directly on top of the BBQ grill. Grill for 15-20 minutes. Turn Potato Cakes occasionally during this time.; Cooking Instructions - General. Check food is piping hot before serving. Cooking appliances may vary, this is a guide only.; Grill - From Chilled. Remove all packaging, place Potato Cakes under a pre-heated medium to hot grill for 15-20 minutes. Turn Potato Cakes occasionally during this time.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Remove all packaging, place Potato Cakes on a baking tray.
Heat in the centre of a pre-heated oven 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5 for 20 minutes.; Shallow Fry - From Chilled. Pan frying: Remove all packaging, place Potato Cakes in a frying pan with a little oil/butter over a medium heat. Pan fry for 5-6 minutes on each side.
Preparation and Usage
Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner as an ideal meal accompaniment.
Country of Origin
Mash Direct Limited,
81 Ballyrainey Road,
13 Upper Baggot Street,
9-10 St. Andrew's Square,
Carton sleeve and plastic tray recyclable
Freshly baked cakes of potatoes, scallions and cheese with a hint of ground black pepper.
Produced in Northern Ireland
Cross Grain Symbol - GB-008-001
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Potatoes (73%), Pasteurised Liquid Egg, Cheese (Milk) (8%), Scallions (4%), Potato Starch, Salt, Ground Black Pepper
Suitable for Coeliacs
|Typical Values||100g contains:||One Potato Cake (125g) contains:|
|of which saturates||1.8g||2.3g|
|of which sugars||1.2g||1.5g|
|Pack contains 2 servings|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.