Offer - Mash Direct Potato Dauphinoise with Red Onion 400g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6.5)*
52.3p per 100g
Keep refrigerated (Max 5°C). Eat within 2 days of opening.
Oven cook - From Chilled. Preheat oven. Remove outer sleeve and film lid. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5 for 30-35 minutes.
Check food is piping hot before serving.
Cooking appliances may vary, this is a guide only.
Country of Origin
Mash Direct Limited,
81 Ballyrainey Road,
13 Upper Baggot Street,
9-10 St Andrew's Square,
Potatoes finely sliced with red onion, cooked in a creamy garlic sauce sprinkled with mature cheese
Produced in Northern Ireland
Crossed Grain Symbol - GB-008-026
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Potato (55%), Garlic Sauce (30%), Red Onion (10%), Mature Cheese (Milk) (5%), Garlic Sauce contains: Milk, Cream (Milk) (20%), Mature Cheese (Milk) (8%), Butter (Milk), Garlic (2%), Cornflour, Salt, Ground Nutmeg, White Pepper
Suitable for Coeliacs; Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||100g contains:||Third of a pack (133.3g) contains:|
|of which saturates||3.5g||4.7g|
|of which sugars||2.2g||2.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.