Mash Direct Red Cabbage & Beetroot 350g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. Check food is piping hot before serving. Cooking appliances may vary, this is a guide only.
From frozen: Defrost thoroughly then follow normal cooking guidelines; Microwave - From Chilled. 750W or Category D: Pierce film lid several times. Microwave on full power for 3 minutes. Stir thoroughly, leave to stand for 1 minute and serve.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Remove outer sleeve, pierce film lid several time. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5 for 15-20 minutes. Stir and serve.
Country of Origin
Mash Direct Limited,
81 Ballyrainey Road,
13 Upper Baggot Street,
9-10 St. Andrew's Square,
Full Product Name:
Red cabbage & beetroot
Keep refrigerated (Max 5°C). Eat within 2 days of opening.
Produced in Northern Ireland
Crossed Grain Symbol - GB-008-003
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Red Cabbage (63%), Beetroot (10%), Onion (8%), Salt, Black Pepper, Thyme, Butter (Milk), Malt Vinegar, Demerara Sugar, Cornflour
Suitable for Coeliacs; Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||100g contains:||Quarter of a pack (87.5g) contains:|
|of which saturates||1.5g||1.3g|
|of which sugars||10.8g||9.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.