Offer - Mattessons Smoked Pork Sausage 200g
over 2 weeks *
Mmm.. Why not try
Our Hint of Garlic smoked pork sausage is perfect chopped up and added to a classic carbonara. Guaranteed to excite the family's taste buds!
This Smoked Pork Sausage will happily live in your fridge or cupboard until the best before date. Once opened, keep it in the fridge below 5°C. Eat within 3 days and not later than the date on the pack.
Suitable for Home Freezing.
Freeze the day you buy it but don't forget about it as it should be eaten within one month. defrost thoroughly before eating. If there's any left after your first sitting, put in the fridge and eat within 2 days.
Air holes in the foil bag are for the comfort of the sausage (do not taunt or feed) and won't reduce its quality.
The sausage is cooked and is ready to eat.
To serve hot: Take out of foil bag but keep in clear wrapper. Pierce several times then microwave on full power for 1 minute (850W)
Preparation and Usage
Tuck in - hot or cold Mattessons Smoked Pork Sausage is already cooked and is ready to eat.
Moments of Mmm...
1 Boil your favourite pasta shapes
2 Add slices of delicious Smoked Pork Sausage to a Bolognese Sauce of your choice
3 Pour the sauce over the pasta to serve
Country of Origin
Kerry Foods Ltd.,
PO Box 145,
Full Product Name:
Smoked Flavoured Pork Sausage
Mattessons Smoked Pork Sausage can be stored in fridge or cupboard, once opened keep refrigerated below 5°C and eat within 3 days and no later than the use by date. To freeze, do so on day of purchase and use within one month, defrost thoroughly before eating. Keep any left over chilled and eat within 2 days. The airholes in the foil bag do not affect the quality of the sausage.
For Use by See Back of Pack
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pork 92%, Water, Pork Fat, Salt, Beef Protein, Smoke Flavour, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Stabiliser (Sodium Polyphosphate), Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Nutmeg Extract, Black Pepper Extract, Chilli Pepper Extract, Clove Extract, Preservative (Sodium Nitrate), Filled into Non-UK Beef Protein Casing
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 50g Serving|
|Of which Saturates||13g||6.5g|
|Of which Sugars||0.0g||0.0g|
|This pack contains 4 servings|
A recipe from the home of Tabasco, Louisiana. Full of flavour, this dish is a staple in Louisiana and is sure to be a crown pleaser. The Habanero Tabasco gives it a slight kick and a lot of extra flavour.
2 hrs 20 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 08-Oct-2015 at 00:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.