Matusalem Oloroso Dulce Muy Viejo 30 Year Old Sherry 37.5cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£39.98 per 75cl
Aged 30 years.
Old Sweet Oloroso.
From 30 years of cask ageing, this classic Sweet Oloroso acquires not only its dark mahogany tone but intense aromas rich in nuts, dates, figs, raisins, overlain with old oaks. Elegant, complex and intense on the palate.
Since its foundation in 1835, this family owned company has been dedicated to the art of making fine Sherry and Brandy for which it has won worldwide recognition.
Gold Medal 1989-1990-1992-1993-1994-1995-1996-1997-1999.
- Brands: Matusalem
- Wine Styles: Sweet Sherry
- Countries: Spain
- Price Ranges: £12 to £20
- Wine Cellar: Sherry, IWSC
Excellent with pungent cheeses like Stilton, Cabrales, or fruit cakes and desserts.
Serve at room temperature
Palomino , Pedro Ximénez
After 30 years of ageing in barrel, this extraordinary very old sweet Oloroso has aquired an intense mahogany colour, with aromas of dried fruits, figs and mature wood. Smooth and sweet on the palate with a long and velvety finish.
Excellent with pungent cheeses like Stilton, Cabrales, or fruit cakes and desserts. Serve at room temperature
Gonzalez Byass UK
Gonzalez Byass was founded in Jerez by Manuel Maria Gonzalez in 1835. The first Barrels of Tio Pepe were exported to London in 1844, and in 1855 the UK distributor, Robert Blake Byass was made a partner in order to strengthen links to the UK. Ever since, Gonzalez Byass has been dedicated to the production of quality sherry wines, and is still controlled by the Gonzalez family, now in it's fifth generation.
Gonzalez Byass is situated in the city of Jerez, Andalusia, in the heart of D.O. Jerez. Owning over 800 hectares of vineyard, all situated in Jerez superior. This area enjoys a warm and humid climate which helps in the maturation of the grape. The soils of the area are high in chalk, known as 'albariza soil' this helps to maintain moisture during the long dry summers. With vineyards split 95% Palomino and 5% Pedro Ximenez, Gonzalez Byass is the only winery to have PX planted in Jerez.
The Palomino wine is fermented in stainless steel tanks and fortified to 18% alcohol, the Pedro Ximenez is fortified to 15.5%. The wines then enter their own separate solera systems to begin ageing. After 12 years the wines are blended and aged through the Matusalem solera for a further 18 years.
Bottled by: González Byass, S.A. M.M. González, 12. Jerez de la Frontera, Spain.
Full Product Name:
Matusalem Cream - White Spanish Wine
Produce of Spain
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.