McCain 2 Ready Baked Jackets Frozen 400g
At McCain we take real, simple ingredients and prepare them with care. No artificial colours or flavours, no hydrogenated fats... just real and convenient food that you can trust and enjoy.
Potato Jackets Story
Find us on Facebook and Twitter
Keep frozen at -18°C or below.
If thawed do not refreeze.
Cooking Instructions - General. The following cooking instructions are for 1 or 2 McCain Ready Baked Jackets. For smaller quantities reduce the cooking time accordingly. For best results cook from frozen. Do Not overcook!; Microwave - From Frozen. Remove from carton and place your McCain Ready Baked Jackets in the microwave oven. Cook on full power. Allow to stand for 2 minutes before serving. Ensure potato is piping hot throughout before eating.
1 Potato: Cat B / 650W 5 mins 10 secs, Cat D / 750W 5 mins, Cat E / 850W 4 mins 30 secs.
2 Potatoes: Cat B / 650W 8 mins 10 secs, Cat D / 750W 7 mins 40 secs, Cat E / 850W 7 mins.
Leave to stand for 2 minutes after cooking.
Please take care: After cooking the potato will be very hot!
Please note: all microwave ovens vary - you may need to adjust cooking times to suit your own model. Do not leave microwave oven unattended while cooking. Do not use this product after the best before date.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Preheat the oven to 220°C / 430°F / Gas Mark 7.
For fan assisted ovens that's 210°C / 425°F.
Place your McCain Ready Baked Jackets onto a baking tray and pop them into the middle of the oven. Bake for 45 - 55 minutes, until they're lovely and crisp.
McCain Foods (GB) Ltd,
Freepost NEA 11518,
Full Product Name:
Ready baked jacket potatoes cross and drizzled with sunflower oil
Star Marked Frozen Food Compartment *** Or Food Freezer† Until best before end date
Star Marked Frozen Food Compartment ** One month
Star Marked Frozen Food Compartment * One week
†Should be -18°C or below
If thawed do not refreeze
On the front of our packs, we show the amount of fat, saturated fat, sugar and salt in our products and have colour coded it to help you choose a healthier diet. Green indicates a low content, amber a medium content and red a high content as defined by the Department of Health. We also show the percentage a serving contributes to an adult's daily Reference Intake. For more information visit our website www.mccain.co.uk
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Potatoes, Sunflower Oil
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||Per 100g Frozen||Per Potato Oven Baked||Per Potato Microwaved|
|of which saturates g||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|of which sugars g||2.1||4.1||4.6|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Apr-2016 at 03:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.