McCain Home Chips Straight Cut Frozen 900g
The Potato to Chips Story
It's good to know.......
At McCain we take real, simple ingredients and prepare them with care. No artificial colours or flavours, no hydrogenated fats... just real and convenient food that you can trust and enjoy.
Find us on Facebook and Twitter
Cooking Instructions - General. The following cooking instructions are for 500g of McCain Home Chips.
For smaller quantities reduce the cooking time accordingly. For best results cook from frozen. Do not overcook!; Grill - From Frozen. Remove the rack from the grill pan. Preheat the grill for five minutes at a medium high heat. Spread your McCain Home Chips evenly in a single layer onto the grill pan. Grill for 15 minutes, turning them every now and again, until they're lovely, crisp and light golden.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Preheat the oven to 230°C / 445°F / Gas Mark 8.
For fan assisted ovens that's 220°C / 430°F.
Spread your McCain Home Chips evenly in a single layer onto a baking tray and pop it into the top of the oven. Bake for 20 - 22 minutes, turning them every now and again, until they're lovely, crisp and light golden.
Return To Address
Our Potato Promise
We are passionate and proud of our potato products and always do our best to ensure they reach you in perfect condition. If you'd like to get in touch we'd love to hear from you. Please quote all the information in the panel below.
UK : 0800 146 573 ROI : 1800 409 623
Lines open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
McCain Foods (GB) Ltd,
Freepost NEA 11518,
McCain Foods (GB) Ltd,
Freepost NEA 11518,
Full Product Name:
Crispy, golden chunky chips
Star Marked Frozen Food Compartment *** or Food Freezer † Until best before end date
Star Marked Frozen Food Compartment ** One month
Star Marked Frozen Food Compartment * One week
If thawed do not refreeze
† Should be -18°C or below
Assured Food Standards Potato - The Red Tractor logo shows the British potatoes we use have been grown to meet high quality standards
On the front of our packs, we show the amount of fat, saturated fat, sugar and salt in our products and have colour coded it to help you choose a healthier diet. Green indicates a low content, amber a medium content and red a high content as defined by the Department of Health. We also show the percentage a serving contributes to an adult's daily Reference Intake.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Batter (Wheat Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Modified Starch (Maize, Tapioca), Rice Flour, Salt, Corn Starch, Natural Colours (Turmeric Extract, Paprika Extract))
|Typical Values||Per 100g Frozen||Per 100g Oven Baked||Per 100g Grilled|
|of which saturates g||0.4||0.6||0.5|
|of which sugars g||0.5||0.6||0.5|
|This pack contains 5 ovened servings|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Sep-2016 at 01:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.