Offer - McCain Home Chips Straight Cut Frozen 900g
The Potato to Chips Story
It's good to know.......
At McCain we take real, simple ingredients and prepare them with care. No artificial colours or flavours, no hydrogenated fats... just real and convenient food that you can trust and enjoy.
Find us on Facebook and Twitter
Cooking Instructions - General. The following cooking instructions are for 500g of McCain Home Chips.
For smaller quantities reduce the cooking time accordingly. For best results cook from frozen. Do not overcook!; Grill - From Frozen. Remove the rack from the grill pan. Preheat the grill for five minutes at a medium high heat. Spread your McCain Home Chips evenly in a single layer onto the grill pan. Grill for 15 minutes, turning them every now and again, until they're lovely, crisp and light golden.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Preheat the oven to 230°C / 445°F / Gas Mark 8.
For fan assisted ovens that's 220°C / 430°F.
Spread your McCain Home Chips evenly in a single layer onto a baking tray and pop it into the top of the oven. Bake for 20 - 22 minutes, turning them every now and again, until they're lovely, crisp and light golden.
McCain Foods (GB) Ltd,
Freepost NEA 11518,
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Batter (Wheat Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Modified Starch (Maize, Tapioca), Rice Flour, Salt, Corn Starch, Natural Colours (Turmeric Extract, Paprika Extract))
|Typical Values||Per 100g Frozen||Per 100g Oven Baked||Per 100g Grilled|
|of which saturates g||0.4||0.6||0.5|
|of which sugars g||0.5||0.6||0.5|
Steak Diane is one of Simon’s most popular recipes from Sunday Brunch so he has chosen to revisit it for the Daily Brunch viewers. It is a classic meaty restaurant dish, which is surprisingly quick and easy to make at home – perfect for impressing a date. Because the beef is the centre of the dish, Simon recommends using good quality aged steak. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 05-Mar-2015 at 01:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.