Offer - McCain Lightly Spiced Potato Wedges 750g
At McCain we take real, simple ingredients and prepare them with care. No artificial colours or flavours, no hydrogenated fats... just real and convenient food that you can trust and enjoy.
The Potato to Wedges Story
Find us on Facebook/Twitter
Cooking Instructions - General. The following cooking instructions are for 500g of McCain Lightly Spiced Wedges. For smaller quantities reduce the cooking time accordingly. For best results cook from frozen. Do not overcook!; Grill - From Frozen. Remove the rack from the grill pan. Preheat the grill for five minutes at a low heat. Spread your McCain Lightly Spiced Wedges evenly in a single layer onto the grill pan. Grill for 12 - 14 minutes, turning them every now and again, until they're lovely, crisp and light golden.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Preheat the oven to 220°C / 430°F / Gas Mark 7.
For fan assisted ovens that's 210°C / 425°F.
Spread your McCain Lightly Spiced Wedges evenly in a single layer onto a baking tray and pop it into the top of the oven. Bake for 18 minutes, turning them every now and again, until they're lovely, crisp and light golden.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
McCain Foods (GB) Ltd,
Freepost NEA 11518,
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Potatoes, Batter (Wheat Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Wheat Starch, Salt, Garlic Powder, Spices, Onion Powder, Tomato Powder, Oregano, Flavouring, Natural Colour (Paprika Extract)), Sunflower Oil
Suitable for Vegetarians; Kosher; Halal
|Typical Values||Per 100g Frozen||Per 100g Oven Baked||Per 100g Grilled|
|of which saturates g||0.6||0.7||0.7|
|of which sugars g||1.0||1.0||0.9|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 04-Mar-2015 at 04:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.