Offer - McCain Rustic Oven Chips 1kg
The Potato to Chips Story
It's all good.
At McCain we take real, simple ingredients and prepare them with care. No artificial colours or flavours, no hydrogenated fats... just real and convenient food that you can trust and enjoy.
Oven cook - From Frozen. The following cooking instructions are for 500g McCain Rustic Chips.
For smaller quantities reduce the cooking time accordingly. For best results cook from frozen. Do Not overcook!
Preheat the oven to 220°C / 430°F / Gas Mark 7.
For fan assisted ovens that's 210°C / 425°F.
Spread your McCain Rustic Chips evenly in a single layer onto a baking tray and pop it into the top of the oven. Bake for 16 - 19 minutes, turning them every now and again, until they're lovely, crisp and light golden.
Return To Address
Our Potato Promise
We are passionate and proud of our products and always do our best to ensure they reach you in perfect condition. If you have any comments or questions about any of our products, we'd love to hear from you.
Please get in touch Monday to Friday between 9am-5pm by:
0800 146 573 (Republic of Ireland 1800 409 623)
McCain Foods (GB) Ltd,
Freepost NEA 11518,
Please quote the Quality Number from this pack
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
McCain Foods (GB) Ltd.,
FREEPOST NEA 11518,
Bag - Plastic
Full Product Name:
Oven Ready chunky chips prepared with potatoes & Sunflower Oil
Star Marked Frozen Food Compartment *** or Food Freezer † Until best before end date
Star Marked Frozen Food Compartment ** One month
Star Marked Frozen Food Compartment * One week
† Should be -18°C or below If thawed do not refreeze
Assured Food Standards Potato - There's a tractor stuck in front of you. Usually a tad annoying, but not this time. The Red Tractor logo shows the British potatoes we use have been grown to meet high quality standards
On the front of our packs, we show the amount of fat, saturated fat, sugar and salt in our products and have colour coded it to help you choose a healthier diet. Green indicates a low content, amber a medium content and red a high content as defined by the Food Standards Agency. We also show the percentage a serving contributes to an adult's Guideline Daily Amount (GDA), which includes calories.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Potatoes, Sunflower Oil
Suitable for Vegetarians; Kosher
|Typical Values||Per 100g Frozen||Per 100g Oven Baked|
|of which saturates g||0.2||0.3|
|of which mono-unsaturates g||0.6||0.7|
|of which polyunsaturates g||1.2||1.5|
|of which sugars g||0.7||0.8|
|* Includes 0.2% fat naturally present in the potato|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Aug-2016 at 01:14. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.