McDougalls Dried Yeast Sachets Fast Action 8 x 7g
over 3 weeks *
Price per 100g: £1.77
McDougalls yeast is suitable for use in any recipe requiring "quick", "fast action", "instant" or easy blend" yeast. McDougalls recommend Hovis Strong and Super Strong bread flours.
Store in a cool dry place.
See pack for full instructions.
Produced in a factory which handles wheat and gluten
Preparation and Usage
See pack for full instructions.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Premier Foods Group Ltd., Bridge Road, Long Sutton, Spalding, Lincs., PE12 9EQ, UK.
Sachet contents are packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Contains Sulphites, Contains Yeast
Dried Yeast (93%), Calcium Sulphate, Flour Treatment Agents: Ascorbic Acid, Alpha Amylase; Emulsifier: Sorbitan Monostearate.
A slice or two of this delicious energy-packed bread will help to keep you fully powered until lunchtime.
These delicious spicy buns smell wonderful when proving and cooking in your kitchen.
Kanelbullar, or cinnamon buns, are a classic at Swedish coffee parties. During the golden age of home baking, such parties turned into orgies of sweet yeast breads, small cookies, cookies with fillings, pastries and cakes. This tradition lives on in Sweden. If you are invited to someone's home for coffee, you always get a cinnamon bun, a cookie or a piece of cake with it.
Using good quality dark rum in this recipe is key to making an excellent batch of these boozy cakes.
When fresh cranberries are season use them in this recipe, if not use the dried. This bread is lovely for breakfast or teatime, the wholemeal flour and sunflower seeds will keep children going during school and cranberries are bursting with goodness. Children can help make the bread dough if you make it by hand.
1 hr 20 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.