Offer - McVitie's Digestive Biscuits 500g
The Original Digestives
The Prince's Countryside Fund
Supporting British Farmers & Rural Communities
Find us at www.mcvities.co.uk
Store in a cool dry place
Country of Origin
Freepost NAT 4520,
Full Product Name:
Store in a cool, dry place
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Flour (54%), (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Oil (Palm), Wholemeal Wheat Flour (16%), Sugar, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Malic Acid, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Salt, Dried Skimmed Milk
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Biscuit (14.8g)|
|of which Saturates||10.1g||1.5g|
|of which Sugars||16.6g||2.5g|
This delicious cheesecake is best served with a selection of fresh fruit, we like raspberries.
2 hrs 10 mins
Cook's Notes The biscuit base does soften as it chills, but if you prefer to crumb the biscuit and mix it with a little butter melted in the microwave, this will make a softer base.
Shavuot (Jewish Festival) is sometimes teasingly referred to as 'the cheesecake festival' because of the popularity of this dessert during this festival. This recipe is both quick and easy to make, and it uses few ingredients.
A simple cheesecake using Carte D’Or Vanilla Ice Cream. If wishing to make this in advance, freeze thoroughly and remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving.
These little cheesecakes provide a wonderfully sweet dessert. You can use the delightful compote for many other desserts, or simply spoon onto ice cream. Blackberries come into season towards the end of the summer.
1 hr 10 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Aug-2015 at 00:57. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.