Offer - McVitie's Ginger Nuts 250g
Store in a cool dry place
Return To Address
Please contact us on our Careline if you have any feedback on our products, or write to the Consumer Services Team, enclosing your pack, complete with the Best Before panel and contents. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Tel: Freephone (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm) UK 0500 011710
Republic of Ireland 1800 409317
Consumer Services Department,
Freepost NAT 4520,
Email via: www.unitedbiscuits.com
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Freepost NAT 4520,
Full Product Name:
Crunchy ginger biscuits
Store in a cool, dry place
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wheat Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm), Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Molasses, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Ground Ginger, Salt, Natural Lemon and Ginger Flavouring
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Bicuit (10.1g)|
|of which Saturates||7.9g||0.8g|
|of which Sugars||30.8g||3.1g|
These low-cost teatime treats offer the right kind of credit crunch. Good with ice cream!
This is a great, quick cheesecake that you can whip up at lunchtime for a lovely afternoon-tea treat. The ginger biscuit base is a lovely pairing for the smooth and exotic mango!
1 hr 50 mins
The cardamom in the crumbly base of this easy dessert will surprise you with a fragrant Indian kick.
A fabulous, light summer dessert recipe. Other berries would work well too, such as blueberries and strawberries.
This cheesecake must be made the night before but it will be well worth the wait - we promise! Recipe and image credit courtesy of Canderel, www.canderel.co.uk
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Oct-2015 at 00:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.