Medium Oranges essential Waitrose 7 per pack
Keep in a cool place
Wash before use
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Net, label and clips recyclable
Full Product Name:
Treated with: Orthophenylphenol, Imazalil, E202, Wax (E904, E914)
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
|Typical Values||per 100g:|
|of which saturates||trace|
|of which sugars||8.5g|
|Vitamin C||54.0mg (68% of RDA)|
I know the idea of cheesecake for breakfast sounds odd, but this simple recipe is a great way to start the day, especially if you serve it with some fresh berries or fruit compote. It is incredibly easy to throw together as there’s no biscuit base and you can get it on the table in little more than half an hour. Besides making a luxurious weekend breakfast or brunch, it is also a delicious pudding. Until recently, I thickened the cheese mixture with a little semolina or flour, but I tried using oatmeal instead and the result was so successful that I now usually do it this way. If using salted goat’s cheese, don’t add salt to the recipe.
Deliciously rich, this dish is sure to deliver sweet satisfaction.
Using good quality dark rum in this recipe is key to making an excellent batch of these boozy cakes.
This recipe is equally delicious with cow's milk. For adults only, mix in some finely chopped stem ginger or crystallised ginger when the ice cream is semi frozen. Pastelli can be made with all honey instead of a mix of honey and sugar, but it will have a softer texture. Keep a watchful eye as you boil the syrup as it changes colour quickly.
New season rhubarb brings a lovely flavour to this crumble-topped cake. Serve as a teatime treat or dessert with custard or cream.
1 hr 4 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.