Merchant Gourmet Ready to Eat Mixed Grains 250g
Cooking should be as much fun as eating.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Once opened keep refrigerated and eat within 3 days.
Hob - From Ambient. Bring half a pan of water to the boil and place the pouch unopened in the boiling water. Simmer for 10 minutes, then tear open and serve.; Microwave - From Ambient. Lay the unopened pack on its side and heat using the guidelines below.
Watts 900, Time (secs) 40.
Watts 750, Time (secs) 60*.
Watts 500, Time (secs) 120.
Leave pouch for 30 seconds then shake well before opening away from yourself to avoid steam.
Preparation and Usage
Ideas to Keep...
For an easy lunch, stir pesto through and serve with a handful of salad leaves
Great served hot as a speedy accompaniment to salmon
Combine with a variety of roasted vegetables. Then serve in a toasted pitta pocket. Great as a snack or for picnics
Fancy Me Hot?
Squeeze to loosen the grains then tear open by 1cm
Heat for 800W 55secs, 900W 45secs
Open then enjoy! Watch out for the steam
Return To Address
2 Rollins Street,
Specially produced for:
2 Rollins Street,
Pouch - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Mixed Grains Quinoa, Lentils & Wheatberries
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Contains Soya, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wheatberries (40%) (contains Gluten), Bulgur Wheat (15%) (contains Gluten), Red Split Lentils (15%), Red Quinoa (15%), Toasted Soya Flakes (6%), Olive Oil, Natural Flavouring
Suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans
|Typical Values||(as sold) Per 100g||(as sold) Per 125g serving||% of RI* per 125g serving|
|of which saturates||1.2g||1.5g||7%|
|of which sugars||0.9g||1.1g||1%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Oct-2016 at 02:48. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.