Merchant Gourmet Ready to Eat Mixed Grains 250g
A ready to eat blend of bulgur wheat, lentils, red quinoa, wholewheat and toasted soya flakes. Use straight from the pouch as a cold side dish or alternatively heat for 1 minute and serve with BBQ chicken. This blend of grains is great served with grilled salmon, in warm salads or added to soups.
Store in a cool dry place.
Once opened keep refrigerated and eat within 3 days.
Hob - From Ambient. Bring half a pan of water to the boil and place the pouch unopened in the boiling water. Simmer for 10 minutes, then tear open and serve.; Microwave - From Ambient. Lay the unopened pack on its side and heat using the guidelines below.
Watts 900, Time (secs) 40.
Watts 750, Time (secs) 60*.
Watts 500, Time (secs) 120.
Leave pouch for 30 seconds then shake well before opening away from yourself to avoid steam.
Preparation and Usage
To eat cold: Serve straight from pack
Ideas to keep...
For an easy lunch, stir pesto through and serve with a handful of salad leaves.
Great served hot, as a speedy accompaniment to salmon.
Combine with a variety of roasted vegetables. Then serve in a toasted pitta pocket. Great as a snack or for picnics.
Specially produced for:
2 Rollins Street,
Pack - Not Recyclable
Wheat (41%), Bulgur Wheat (16%), Red Split Lentils (14%), Red Quinoa (14%), Toasted Soya Flakes (6%), Olive Oil (5%), Water, Salt, Natural Spice Extracts
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g serving|
|of which sugars||1.7g||2.1g|
|of which saturates||1.0g||1.2g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Mar-2015 at 01:22. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.