Offer - Merchant Gourmet Ready to Eat Quinoa Red & White 250g
Store in a cool, dry place.
Once opened keep refrigerated and eat within 3 days.
Hob - From Ambient. Bring half a pan of water to the boil and place the pouch unopened in the boiling water. Simmer for 10 minutes, then tear open and serve.; Microwave - From Ambient. Lay the unopened pack on its side and heat using the guidelines below.
900 Watts, 40 (secs)
750 Watts, 60 (secs)
500 Watts, 120 (secs)
Leave pouch for 30 seconds then shake well before opening away from yourself to avoid steam.
Preparation and Usage
Ideas to Keep...
Serve warm with lightly spiced chicken, fresh coriander and a spoonful of natural yoghurt.
Combine with tuna, spring onions and a squeeze of lemon juice for a fresh lunchtime option.
Create a superfood salad by mixing quinoa, feta, soya beans, cucumber, pomegranate seeds and sugarsnap peas. Dress with soy sauce, olive oil and lemon juice.
Fancy Me Hot?
Squeeze to loosen the grains then tear open by 1cm
Heat for 800W 55secs, 900W 45secs
Open then enjoy! Watch our for the steam
Return To Address
2 Rollins Street,
Specially produced for:
2 Rollins Street,
Pouch - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Red and White Quinoa
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
White Quinoa (78%), Red Quinoa (19%), Olive Oil, Natural Flavouring, Salt, Pepper Flavouring
Suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans
|Typical Values||(as sold) Per 100g||(as sold) Per 125g serving||% of RI* per 125g serving|
|of which saturates||0.5g||0.7g||3%|
|of which sugars||1.5g||1.9g||2%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
These delicious 'little bites' are inspired by the tapas foods of South America. These croquettes are crispy on the outside and soft and crumbly on the inside, we have opted to use quinoa grains which are very nutritious. Serve hot with the chilli cheese dip.
1 hr 10 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 05-Oct-2015 at 01:37. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.