Offer - Method Bathroom Cleaner Spray 828ml
Non Toxic Bathroom Cleaner
We believe that anywhere you wear a towel should remind you of a spa.
The bathroom is where you get sparkling clean, so shouldn't your bath + tiles be the same? We think so. Put an end to icky grime and get a spa-inspired clean by using our non-toxic bathroom cleaner with powergreen technology. The naturally derived formula easily dissolves soap scum + pesky stains, so you do less scrubbing.
We are people against dirty, in your hand, you hold the power to join us in the good fight. The fight to make our planet, and homes, a cleaner place. We are passionate believers in the Cradle to Cradle® design philosophy, meaning that each one of our products has a past and a future. That's why we make our bottles from old bottles and our non-toxic cleaner are biodegradable. It's also why every material we use is assessed by independent scientists for environmental quality + safety for people. Because we believe that cleaning products can put the hurt on dirt without doing harm to people, creatures or the planet, they can even smell like rainbows. It might sound like a tall order, but we're a small, passionate bunch with big ambitions.
Learn more at methodproducts.co.uk or just give us a call on 0207 788 7904
Certified cradletocradle - Silver - designed + sourced responsibly from beginning to end to beginning again, that's good karma.
For a detailed what's what, go to methodproducts.co.uk
We have more laundry, cleaning + hand soap at methodproducts.co.uk
Keep out of reach of children.
Easy to use:
Spray. Wipe. Breath deeply. Admire.
For use on most sealed surfaces.
Showers, Tile, Fixtures, Glass and Baths.
Preparation and Usage
Easy to use: Spray. Wipe. Stand back and admire. For use on most sealed surfaces. Showers, tile, fixtures, glass, baths
Psst: It's always a good idea to test in an insconspicuous place first.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Method Products Ltd.,
26 York Street,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Bathroom Cleaner Eucalyptus Mint
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes, in case of eye contact, flush with water. If swallowed drink a glass of water and contact a doctor. Keep out of reach of children.
Water 5%, Non-Ionic Surfactants (Decyl Glucoside*), Laureth-7*, Alcohol*, Potassium Hydroxide, Perfume (Linalool), Anionic Surfactants (Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate), Ethyl Glycerin Acetal Levulinate*, Ethyl PG-Acetal Levulinate*, Polyquaternium-95*, Preservative, Methylchloroisthiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, *Denotes Plant or Mineral Origin
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Nov-2015 at 00:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.