Offer - Mild Chicken Curry with Rice 200g
Stage 4 - From 12 months
5 days guaranteed (avg. 27)*
At Little Dish we make healthy meals for toddlers and young children. We create tasty recipes using only natural ingredients, and each new Little Dish is given a thumbs up by our team of Tiny Tasters and their Mums before we let it out of the kitchen.
Find us on Facebook Little Dish or Twitter @Little_Dish
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. For best results heat from chilled in the microwave. Do not reheat.; Microwave - From Chilled. Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places. Place onto a microwaveable plate and heat as indicated. After cooking, allow to stand for 2 minutes in the microwave. Remove film, and stir before serving. All microwaves vary - these are guidelines only.
Rating: 750W, 1 min 30 sec. Stand 1 min. Cook for further 1 min.
Rating: 850W, 1 min. Stand 1 min. Cook for further 1 min.; Microwave - From Frozen. Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places. Place onto a microwaveable plate and heat as indicated. After cooking, allow to stand for 2 minutes in the microwave. Remove film, and stir before serving. All microwaves vary - these are guidelines only.
Rating: 750W, 2 min 30 sec. Stand 1 min. Cook for further 2 min 30 sec.
Rating: 850W, 2 min 30 sec. Stand 1 min. Cook for further 2 min.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and heat as indicated. After cooking, remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes. Remove film, and stir before serving.
Type: Electric, 190ºC - 25 min.
Type: Fan, 170ºC - 25 min.
Type: Gas, Mark 5 - 25 min.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places.
Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and heat as indicated. After cooking, remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes. Remove film, and stir before serving.
Type: Electric, 190ºC - 35 min.
Type: Fan, 170ºC - 35 min.
Type: Gas, Mark 5 - 35 min.
Return To Address
We'd love to hear from you
33 Notting Hill Gate,
0203 291 2409
ROI 01 254 2409
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
33 Notting Hill Gate,
Sleeve - Recyclable; Tray - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Bite-sized pieces of British chicken in a mild and fruity coconut sauce, with Basmati rice.
Suitable for freezing and can be cooked from frozen. Freeze before use by date. Once defrosted do not refreeze and use within 24 hours.
For use by see top
We prepare our meals with the utmost care but please double check for bones and small fragments of mango stone.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Curry Sauce (76%): Onion, Pineapple (17%), Water, Petit Pois (10%), Mango (10%), Coconut Milk (contains Coconut, Water), Natural Low Fat Yogurt (Milk), Cream (Milk), Sweet Potato (3%), Garlic Purée, Cornflour, Tomato Purée, Rapeseed Oil, Ginger, Paprika, Turmeric, Coriander, Cumin, Nutmeg, Cooked British Chicken (15%): Chicken, Cornflour, Basmati Rice (9%)
No Added Sugar
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 200g pack|
|of which saturates||1.4g||2.8g|
|of which sugars||2.7g||5.4g|
|Veg portions are based on a child's 40g portion size|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Nov-2015 at 00:54. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.